ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Publish A Print Magazine
Total Articles: 40
The reason for publishing is simple. You have a passion that you would like to share. You have determined an audience eager for your information. There is no greater satisfaction to a writer/publisher than seeing your magazine being read by others. Whether it's 500 copies or 500,000 per issue, the joy of sharing your passion in a print publication is... well, downright exciting!
Even better is when your publication is profitable. By this I mean that you are paying all your third party bills on time, you incur no debt, and you're making a reasonable sum for your efforts.
Many will tell you it's next to impossible to publish a small, niche magazine. Don't you believe it. It is possible if you start with the right mindset.
In today's busy marketplace, there is still room for print publication - especially magazine formats. Unlike tabloids, spreadsheets and periodicals, magazine publishing incorporates reporting with creativity and artistry.
While all other forms of print media adhere to strict rules and guidelines, magazine publishing breaks this taboo affording you room for uniquely creative approaches.
Even with the advent of a rapidly expanding information technology, the wonders of magazine publishing cannot be easily discounted. This process has withstood the test of time and the many twists and turns of the publishing industry.
Humans crave information. Magazines can answer that hunger. Your magazine can allow you to bridge a communication between your passion and the readers who share your interest.
Readers, even those who enjoy e-books, still love a beautifully crafted print publication on their favorite topic of interest. They still love holding a fine magazine in their hands, smelling the print, feeling the paper, enjoying the full color presentation.
Although the national magazines often have broad appeal, niche magazines can be very profitable to a small business owner. Zeroing in on your target market with information that they are hungry to receive will make it easier to find appropriate advertisers to support your publication.
Advertising to sustain your publication plus an audience excited to read your publication gives you a great foundation to build upon. This combination will give you the opportunity to creatively and profitably pursue and share your passion.
Print is definitely not dead. The mass market may have a harder time. But the niche magazine - especially city or regional publications - definitely are still desired.
So dust off those old ideas. Let your passion out of the box. Get creative. Begin to visualize your potential publication. There is no greater joy than to hold your first copy! Here's to your successful publishing.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy