ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Publish A Print Magazine
Total Articles: 40
The reason for publishing is simple. You have a passion that you would like to share. You have determined an audience eager for your information. There is no greater satisfaction to a writer/publisher than seeing your magazine being read by others. Whether it's 500 copies or 500,000 per issue, the joy of sharing your passion in a print publication is... well, downright exciting!
Even better is when your publication is profitable. By this I mean that you are paying all your third party bills on time, you incur no debt, and you're making a reasonable sum for your efforts.
Many will tell you it's next to impossible to publish a small, niche magazine. Don't you believe it. It is possible if you start with the right mindset.
In today's busy marketplace, there is still room for print publication - especially magazine formats. Unlike tabloids, spreadsheets and periodicals, magazine publishing incorporates reporting with creativity and artistry.
While all other forms of print media adhere to strict rules and guidelines, magazine publishing breaks this taboo affording you room for uniquely creative approaches.
Even with the advent of a rapidly expanding information technology, the wonders of magazine publishing cannot be easily discounted. This process has withstood the test of time and the many twists and turns of the publishing industry.
Humans crave information. Magazines can answer that hunger. Your magazine can allow you to bridge a communication between your passion and the readers who share your interest.
Readers, even those who enjoy e-books, still love a beautifully crafted print publication on their favorite topic of interest. They still love holding a fine magazine in their hands, smelling the print, feeling the paper, enjoying the full color presentation.
Although the national magazines often have broad appeal, niche magazines can be very profitable to a small business owner. Zeroing in on your target market with information that they are hungry to receive will make it easier to find appropriate advertisers to support your publication.
Advertising to sustain your publication plus an audience excited to read your publication gives you a great foundation to build upon. This combination will give you the opportunity to creatively and profitably pursue and share your passion.
Print is definitely not dead. The mass market may have a harder time. But the niche magazine - especially city or regional publications - definitely are still desired.
So dust off those old ideas. Let your passion out of the box. Get creative. Begin to visualize your potential publication. There is no greater joy than to hold your first copy! Here's to your successful publishing.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program