ALL >> Business >> View Article
Preventive Measures Taken To Avoid Short Circuit
Total Articles: 230
A short circuit (sometimes abbreviated to short or s/c) is an electrical circuit that allows a current to travel along an unintended path, often where essentially no (or a very low) electrical impedance is encountered. The electrical opposite of a short circuit is an "open circuit", which is an infinite resistance between two nodes. It is common to misuse "short circuit" to describe any electrical malfunction, regardless of the actual problem. It is a dangerous phenomenon that can cause serious life threatening injuries and damage as well. In this article we will be mentioning a few preventive measures that will help us in avoiding Short Circuit.
• Never attach multiple appliances to single power source switch. Usage of too many appliances on the outlets would risk the chances of overloading of power supply which will cause short circuit.
• Always use an electric fuse for the power to be used and avoid overloading it. Before installing the fuses, discuss it with your Commercial electricians Rochester that what kind of fuse specification it would require.
• Electrical contractor Rochester NY suggests that your electrical cables installed in the house premises should be covered and never kept naked or open. It is not only hazardous for the electric appliances running on it but is even life threatening. Usually the power cord peeling is very sensitive, especially with a liquid component that can instantly cause sparks.
• Keep all electricity sources such as sockets, switches and electrical wiring from your child’s reach. Not only will your house be at risk of fire, but the baby can be a victim. Ensure that the area having these kinds of connections should not be accessible to your kids.
• Regularly prune trees to avoid them approaching or touching the power line. During bad weather the trees could force the wires to rub and causing sparking which can lead to a huge power failure as well.
• Electrical contractor Rochester NY suggests that don’t install your television antenna or dish too high. The risk of short circuit increases. Make sure that Electrician Rochester does that.
• Install and subscribe power supply of proper load & capacity. Make sure that your Rochester electrician does that accurately/
• Make it a practice to use electricity, electric appliances and all other power operated appliances with safety. Ensure that you follow the safety checkpoints before using or repairing them.
• Do not forget to remind your child or neighbors that they do not play or move under power lines and other electrical networks. Aware them about the harsh consequences of this.
Marlock Electric, Inc. is a locally owned and operated licensed electrical contracting company that specializes in residential and commercial wiring. The company originated in August of 2000 and then became incorporated in 2006. We service Monroe, Ontario and Wayne Counties.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining