ALL >> Business >> View Article
Preventive Measures Taken To Avoid Short Circuit
Total Articles: 230
A short circuit (sometimes abbreviated to short or s/c) is an electrical circuit that allows a current to travel along an unintended path, often where essentially no (or a very low) electrical impedance is encountered. The electrical opposite of a short circuit is an "open circuit", which is an infinite resistance between two nodes. It is common to misuse "short circuit" to describe any electrical malfunction, regardless of the actual problem. It is a dangerous phenomenon that can cause serious life threatening injuries and damage as well. In this article we will be mentioning a few preventive measures that will help us in avoiding Short Circuit.
• Never attach multiple appliances to single power source switch. Usage of too many appliances on the outlets would risk the chances of overloading of power supply which will cause short circuit.
• Always use an electric fuse for the power to be used and avoid overloading it. Before installing the fuses, discuss it with your Commercial electricians Rochester that what kind of fuse specification it would require.
• Electrical contractor Rochester NY suggests that your electrical cables installed in the house premises should be covered and never kept naked or open. It is not only hazardous for the electric appliances running on it but is even life threatening. Usually the power cord peeling is very sensitive, especially with a liquid component that can instantly cause sparks.
• Keep all electricity sources such as sockets, switches and electrical wiring from your child’s reach. Not only will your house be at risk of fire, but the baby can be a victim. Ensure that the area having these kinds of connections should not be accessible to your kids.
• Regularly prune trees to avoid them approaching or touching the power line. During bad weather the trees could force the wires to rub and causing sparking which can lead to a huge power failure as well.
• Electrical contractor Rochester NY suggests that don’t install your television antenna or dish too high. The risk of short circuit increases. Make sure that Electrician Rochester does that.
• Install and subscribe power supply of proper load & capacity. Make sure that your Rochester electrician does that accurately/
• Make it a practice to use electricity, electric appliances and all other power operated appliances with safety. Ensure that you follow the safety checkpoints before using or repairing them.
• Do not forget to remind your child or neighbors that they do not play or move under power lines and other electrical networks. Aware them about the harsh consequences of this.
Marlock Electric, Inc. is a locally owned and operated licensed electrical contracting company that specializes in residential and commercial wiring. The company originated in August of 2000 and then became incorporated in 2006. We service Monroe, Ontario and Wayne Counties.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help