ALL >> Education >> View Article
Publishing On Kindle - 5 Easy Steps
Total Articles: 38
Publishing on Kindle is a great way to get your work out there to the world however it does require some special planning to ensure it is successful. Many people put a lot of hard work into writing a book, putting it on Kindle and then making no money or not having anyone even read it. Publishing on Kindle can be a great way to get exposure that you normally you would not get. However if not planned correctly it could just be a huge waste of time.
There are five things you can do to increase you chance of being successful as a Kindle self published author.
1) Find whats selling and read it. Read what type of material is selling, take note of the authors writing style, organization of chapters, length of chapters. A little research can really help you understand what people are looking for. Make sure you are choosing a topic that is popular. Look at some of the best sellers see what readers are looking for, this allows you to tailor your Kindle book to your niche.
2) Do some keyword research on the niche you plan on writing in and include that in your title.If your unsure on how keyword research is done just you tube some videos. You can use the free Google keyword tool or if you are looking for a more sophisticated tool try out Market Sumari which is used by many savvy internet marketers.
3) Make sure it looks appealing we are all very visual orientated people. If something looks good it makes us feel good,In a very significant way this also applies to publishing any book. Your cover should be something that captivates you audience and pulls them in, make sure the lay out is easy to read, fonts are easy on the eyes.
4) Spelling matters!!Have your book professionally review by an editor if you can afford it. If you can't then at least take it to a friend, college professor, English teacher, someone on Fivvr, or try Elance for a cheap option. (Any mistakes on here were on purpose to show the need for an editor... ha!)
5) Promote!! Promote!!!Promote!!! Hopefully you have written something so amazing that once a few people read it the word will spread like wild fire and sales will skyrocket! But if you don't make the effort to make that happen then it never will. You have no promotional team to help you like the big guys do, so its up to you. Here are just a few things you could do to self promote:
Start a blog for your book
Email signature linking to your book
Ask blogs to Review
Get friends to review
Join a writing forum link to book in your signature
Have a book launch in your community
These are just a few things and there are many more you could do to promote you book. The key thing is to ensure that you are indeed promoting it and don't let up!!
Writing on Kindle can be a great way to make some extra cash while expressing you creative side. With the right planing and research you can increase your chances of success ten fold.
Education Articles1. Non-native Speakers Can Also Find English Teaching Jobs In Thailand
Author: Stuart Spindlow
2. Key Tactics The Pros Use For Chartered Accountants In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
3. Know Why Private Tuition Is Pretty Helpful For Children
Author: Hayden Bowden
4. Professional Tips To Play Guitar Better
Author: ALMADEN SCHOOL
5. Introduction Of Bootstrap3 Tutorials:
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
6. Short Term Courses At Deshbandhu College
Author: Shreyansh Shrivastava
7. Exploring The Features And Benefits Of Autocad
Author: Rahul Tripathi
8. Sap Successfactors - All You Need To Know
Author: tyrion william
9. Apply Apsc Recruitment 2017–18 For Post Of 393 Ae/ Lecturer/ Inspector
Author: Recruitment Result
10. Open The Door Of Opportunities By Clearing The Rhcsa Certification Exam
Author: multisoft virtual Academy
11. Digital Marketing Institutes In Hyderabad
Author: Mounika thumula
12. Learn Quran Online
Author: Paul Wright
13. Learn Holy Quran Online
Author: Paul Wright
14. Get Going With A Graphic Designing Course
Author: WLCI Graphic Design College
15. Significance Of Reliable Online Trading System
Author: Henry James