ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Sri Lank Round Tour Season Running On – Check Best Deal With Dream Round Tour
Total Articles: 3
Sri Lanka is also famous as the pearl of the Indian Ocean. This tear-drop island is located in the southern coast of the great Indian sub-continent in South Asia. The place has a terrific mix of modern and ancient era. The country has lush green landscapes. This surely makes it one of the best islands in the world. There are various different places to see in Sri Lanka. Some of the attractions and must go places are talked about in the following paragraphs.
Colombo is the first place to visit on your tour to this amazing country. Almost in all the tour packages for Sri Lanka, you will have the first destination as Colombo. The residence of the Sri Lankan President in this capital city is the first thing to be seen here. There is a National Museum here at Colombo which provides an awe-inspiring opportunity to the visitors to have a glance into the rich ancient culture of Sri Lanka. There are also some must visit Buddhist temples in the city. The most famous being the “Gangaramaya Temple”. It is located near the Beira Lake. Another temple called the “Kelani Raja MahaViharaya” is regarded as one of the sites on the island where Lord Buddha actually visited. There are some famous Hindu temples too like the New Kathiresan and Old Kathiresan. A huge crowd is attracted to the Grand Mosque in Pettah.
A visit to the National Zoo is a must here. It is one of the largest zoos in the whole of South Asia. Kandy is a world heritage city. It is surely a mystical world for the nature lovers. Mahaveli, the largest river surrounds it amidst low hills. The place is a superb romantic hill station. Here the tooth relic of Lord Buddha is enshrined in DaladaMaligawa which is also popular as the temple of the tooth. The Royal Botanical Gardens at Peradeniya surely boosts up the tour.
NuwaraEliya is a place which you just cannot afford to miss out. It is also popular as ‘Little England’. The place is famous for its unique flavored tea leaves. This place was once the most favored spot for the British rulers. The place has the Victoria Park and also the Galway’s Land Bird Sanctuary. These are favorite spots for the wildlife lovers. Apart from all the above there are many excellent national parks in Sri Lanka which will give you an amazing interaction with the wildlife.
Smantha Perera is associative editor for Sri Lanka round tour services and providing us all possible information on Sri Lanka tour package, National park tour package and wild safari ride service in Sri Lanka.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus