ALL >> Health >> View Article
Dealing With Brown Patches On Skin Naturally
Total Articles: 4
No one can ever stop the sun from shining nor can they stop its effects of hyperpigmentation. This is whereby the parts of your skin which are always exposed to the sun turn brown or black and these spots are flat. These spots are known by several names like sun spots, liver spots and many more. The brown patches come about as a result of the skin producing the skin pigment known as melanin.
But life begins at forty
Yes life begins at forty so does black bags under eyes and sun spots. The spots are something you will notice on persons from ages forty and above. The melanin is increasing because one is aging and they could also be as a result of one being exposed to too much ultraviolet lighting. There is a warning that everyone should heed and that is not all brown spots are sun spots thus it is advisable that one goes to the doctor just to ensure that it is not skin cancer.
Options for treatment
The truth of the matter is that one will never look good with sun spots. They can be irritating as foot heel pain. First of all you can breathe a sigh of relief because there is nothing deadly about these spots but they do make you look different in a negative way which will even affect your daily boost of self-esteem. There is no need for distress though because the effects of the sun on your skin can be reversed. This is done by using ingredients made available by nature which can absorb the ultra violet rays that darken the skin or block the same rays from penetrating the skin surface.
Prevention and what to use
Black bags under eyes are caused by several factors but they can be prevented. The same can be said about liver spots. The sun is the main culprit therefore one simply has to protect their skin from its harsh rays. You can do this by wearing protective clothing or even sun glasses. Sun screen creams of high quality might also do the trick. A dark spot cream that is light can also prevent others from busting onto the scene. For treatment one can go for creams that correct or make the spots fade. The creams should not contain two types of acids namely kojic acid and hydroquinone acid. They can cause blisters and other complications. Go for something that contains niacinamide, licorice and citrus extract which are all natural extracts.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important