ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ways To Kill Time While Waiting For Your Dentist
Total Articles: 14
Let’s admit it. Patience has never been one of our prominent traits. However, philosophers value this trait so much and have encouraged (or, if you are feeling cynical, brainwashed) everyone to practice patience at all times. Since waiting has already been a norm, the least we can do is do something interesting while, say, waiting inside the dental clinic for your dentist’s appointment. With today’s technology and innovation, I believe you can easily find ways to humor yourself while you sit there all alone (or with company—whatever). Here’s one of the most common past time while waiting for appointments to arrive.
Listen to music
This past time never dies. It is also the perfect getaway. There is also plenty to choose from. Different genres like blues, pop, rock, metal, and indie (among others) are just a few clicks away in our mobile phones. The best part is that you can tour around the world while you are still sitting there. You have Japanese music, Korean music, Chinese music, Bollywood music, Filipino music, English music. You just can’t be bored while listening to music. Before you knew it, your dentist’s assistant is already calling you.
Read a book
Now, this—I tell you—is also one irresistible past time. Reading actually so addictive that some people do not see it as just a past time but a habit as well. Some even develop quite an addiction to it. If you are one of those people, then you can manage pretty well while waiting. Book lovers have the power to bring the world they read into wherever that may be. The dental clinic’s waiting room becomes the setting of a book lover’s story.
Play online / mobile games
Okay. Fine. You are not a book or music geek. But you are still a geek in one way or the other. Do not tell me you never play online or mobile games? If you do (and if you are addicted to it) then you are a gamer geek. Striving to pass each level will take your mind off the time and off the waiting. Online games are also perfect company for doctor’s or dentist’s appointments or visitations. This may not be as intellectually stimulating as the previous past times, but gamers are stimulated nonetheless. Their concentration is practiced, as well as their sense of strategy and decision-making.
Look for other cute customers
There is one more way to kill time whenever (and if ever) you already have outdone the previous suggestions. Look around and check out if the dental clinic you are visiting has some cute faces! There is nothing more fun than boy or girl watching. The best part is they do not even know you are observing them. Okay. This might be a stalker’s favorite past times, but you are not doing this all the time. Creative people observe people all the time—writers, painters, comic book artists. It’s totally acceptable—as long as you don’t take it too far.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important