ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Villa Vacations In Sant Antoni De Calonge
Total Articles: 19
Sant Antoni De Calonge is situated Catalonia, a region in Spain and it is one of the most amazing places that you can spend a holiday. This is in the Baix Emporda. It is a part of the city called Calonge and it connects beautifully to the surrounding areas. The seaside promenade is one of the most significant parts of the area and there is much to expect in this region. The things that are most exciting about the region include the history which is divided into the pre history as well as the modern history and tourism.
The area was popular with the Romans in the past as they used this destination to serve as a retreat. There is a fortress that is from the 8th century and it is one of the attractive features in the region. The st Daniel church as well as the roman road are also quite significant. There are also ruins, burial caves, megaliths as well as artifacts that date from way back. These can be seen at the Calonge museum of archeology. There is evidence that the area was inhabited by the Roman Empire as well as prehistoric Iberia.
Over summer, Sant Antoni De Calonge attracts a great number of tourists to the area especially those who love water sports. It is the vacationer’s paradise and there is much to look forward to while in the area. The tourists come from all corners of the globe and some are actually from the locality as well as the country itself.
One of the ways in which you can really enjoy the region is by taking advantage of the many villas that are available within. This means that you can enjoy the most fantastic self catering holidays while you are in the region. Villa accommodation is one of the most attractive things about the region and for the tourists; you should be able to use the villa as a suitable base especially for the planning of different activities within the region.
A villa is able to provide the tourist with the kind of privacy as well authentic experience something that is really sought out for when one is within the region. It is rather easy to find a villa that will be able to accommodate you in the way in which you feel most suitable.
Vilas offer freedom too and the fact that you have all amenities to your disposal means that you will be able to have the kind of holiday that will be the best in the region.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays and Get more information on huis costa brava.
Here you can read my Blogs http://nigelraven750.ucoz.com/blog/rental_villas_in_santa_susanna/2013-09-10-1.
Travel Articles1. 5 Top Places To Visit In Alibaug
Author: Hruday Chand
2. Car Rental Services To Explore In Rajasthan With Shreeji Taxi
3. Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Author: Meddy Byakali
4. India Tour Operator - Planned Trek For This Country
Author: Rakesh Kumar
5. Airport Parking Options - What's Best For You?
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Author: Aakruthi priya
7. Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Author: James Matt
8. 3 Signs That You Need A Holiday Break
9. A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
10. 5 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
11. A Budget Traveller’s Guide To Ooty
12. Get Complete Adventure With Trekking In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Asiatreks
13. Pick Out The Right Tour Packages In Kolkata To Enjoy Reliable Service
14. Rent A Car In Kolkata To Visit Major Place At Right Time With No Risk
15. Choose The Best Holiday Packages To Get Fun Filled Experience