ALL >> Business >> View Article
Growing Importance Of Children Interactive Media!
Total Articles: 21
We were never aware when these jingle like music and poems became an important part of our moral values. Today, with advancements in every part of life, this basic and pure student-teacher or mother-child relationship has also undergone a revolutionary change. Today, the concept of children interactive TV has gained sufficient stronghold on delicate minds of young ones. Instead of their mother or teacher telling them about something, they are grasping any new concept through Interactive media. This has no doubt increased the pace of learning.
Many researches and studies have been conducted in this area where education and development of a child has been analysed thoroughly. It has been found that toys and games that are interactive help him or her to learn at a much faster pace. Using this concept, children are able to develop their capabilities and skills at a much faster speed, that too, with precision. Some games are passive and some are active. By active, we mean that unlike other toys or games, the kids need to interact with them. To understand it properly, take an example of a TV. It is a passive medium wherein the child just has to listen and watch a program. Conversely, in an interactive program, the child needs to respond to the content or an activity. For instance, a button needs to be pressed, a step needs to be followed and so on.
Due to growing popularity and increasingly astonishing results, the use of children interactive media is increasing. Many pre schools are also using this medium to make young kids understand about certain aspects of learning. It has been aptly said that a picture is worth thousand words, the same case is seen in this field. For example, making young ones understand the colors of rainbow is so much easy with interactive media. Children will not only learn to identify colors but will also understand the order of the colors in a rainbow.
When using an interactive game, a child gets a positive response when hitting the right button. This helps to motivate him and make him understand that when he does anything right, he gets a clap or a cheer. This enhances the need for more learning in their impressionable minds. They are ready to experiment more and in this fun way, they learn a lot which is otherwise not possible in classroom teaching. Teachers and mothers must make use of such games and toys at early learning stage of their children. This learning will be more permanent and fast paced.
John Morton is author of this website and writes articles since long time. For further details about Children Interactive TV and Yummico please visit the website.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help