ALL >> Health >> View Article
Reasons You Should Whiten Your Teeth
Total Articles: 10
There are number of reasons why people should have their teeth whitened. Due to specific reasons, our teeth may pose a risk of being stained or damaged. A solid brownish or yellowish deposit, often called plaque or tartar, is developed on the teeth badly affecting the color of teeth, somewhat leading to the tooth decay. Many people have teeth staining due to minor cavities (cracks in teeth) as a result of food particles being stuck in there, slowly creating a solid deposition of its kind with associated severe pain, swelling as well as gum disease in near future.
There is a concern between medicines and teeth as it is believed that such antibiotics have a detrimental impact on teeth colour; it may happen to people of any age; and amongst them, children are at a higher risk as the teeth may get stained because antibiotics more often affect teeth in the teeth development process. It is more commonly tea, coffee and carbonated drinks or beverages that can cause the teeth discoloration on the surface. As we age, our teeth begin to wear away with thinning out enamels. As our lower teeth are thinner, they wear down quickly leading them to be the darkening teeth.
Fluoride is a compound that exists everywhere in the surroundings. Due to an exposure to excessive amount of fluorides, one may have disturbances of teeth homeostasis and enamel growth. The dental fluorosis should also be well complemented with proper fluoride dosage and time period of exposure of fluoride to avoid any teeth damages.
Tobacco holds substance that has devastating effects to the cells causing calculus deposition on teeth; another substance called Nicotine in tobacco also causes constriction of the blood vessels affecting the blood circulation creating moderate to severe teeth discoloration. Trauma or injury to the teeth often results in dislocation of teeth; an injury to the tooth is described by the infections to the structure of the teeth and gums often leading to periodontal diseases.
Owing to one of the reasons as given above, if you are embarrassed with the tooth discoloration, you can go for the teeth whitening procedure to have your lost smile back with a trustworthy dental surgeon. Teeth Whitening Bleaching is a procedure of whitening the natural color of teeth.
Benefits of Whitening the Teeth:
With the teeth whitening process you can regain self-esteem and self-confidence with a great smile. After whitening, you may no longer be forced to any embarrassing situation in society and be always showing off your smile. The whiter your smile is, the more young and vibrant appearance you will possess; Also, it may get a feel of cosmetic enhancement at a cheaper price. It plays an imperative role in oral hygiene and thus preventing from being struck by certain oral disease.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel