ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
The Selection Of Stone Tiles
Total Articles: 10
When talking about the natural stone tile project, it will begin with the selection of the right product for this purpose. Here, in the process of selection, it would be wise to understand the nature of different types so that informed decision can be arrived. Even though, personal preference plays an important role in the process of selection, budget should also be determined. When it comes to cost factor as compared to durability and quality, supply and availability form an important deciding factor. Now, let us get into the details about the different types of stone tiles available in the market:
Granite: This is a natural variant and it is highly popular because of its bolder textures and colors and also the durability part as well. Furthermore, its affordability also makes people to go for this alternative and the decorative appearance it can provide to the indoors and outdoors also are important. The features present in this particular stone can be found only in few other natural variants available.
Marble: When it comes to stone textures, marble finds the second place next to granite just because of its attractive appearance. It is available in the market in contrasted base colors and veins thereby making it synonymous to high-end and chic décor. But, some people are keeping away from this variant just because of the huge cost and lesser durability factors.
Travertine: The best thing about this variant is the neutral and beige colors in which it is available in the market. It is a part of the limestone family thereby making it highly durable. But, the worst thing about this variant it is susceptible to staining as compared to marble and granite variants.
Slate: Slate is another versatile material with a higher level of durability and it can be found almost in any color thereby making it as the right choice for accent installations. For instance, a slate wall tile and the granite countertop in the kitchen can enhance its beauty to a great extent.
Honed travertine: This is a type of honed stone tile and it continues to be popular both for indoor and outdoor installations. Because of the natural and subtle variations in patterning and color and due to its durable and dense nature, this particular type is preferred by people. It is used widely both for commercial and residential installations.
So, careful selection of a firm dealing with honed stone tiles can be helpful in arriving at the best flooring for your home improvement project.
Are you searching for the interior natural stone tiles then you are at the right place. jerusalemstoneuk.co.uk is the best place where you can find largest selection of premium authentic natural stone tiles available at affordable prices. For more details about Aged natural stone tiles, click here to visit our website.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi