ALL >> Business >> View Article
Hendren Group Building Wealth On The Docks
Total Articles: 16
Hendren Group, the international global investment company based in Tokyo, Japan, have recently issued a statement to their investors outlining the various advantages of including Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd shares as part of a well-balanced portfolio.
Hendren Group Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions, David Holmes said, “In the last six months HHI have announced a number of new contracts with orders that will generate nearly six billion dollars in revenue. The announcement coincides with the recent sale of a percentage stake in equity of Hyundai Motor Group that adds a further $614 million dollars to the company’s holdings. The recent need for generating the additional revenue has been linked to new expansion plans as they fulfill commitments, ensuring the company stays at the forefront of its sector.”
Hyundai Heavy Industries Company Ltd is the largest shipbuilding company in the world with its headquarters based in Ulsan in South Korea, divided into several divisions consisting of shipbuilding, industrial plant engineering, offshore engineering, engine machinery, electro electric systems, construction equipment and green energy, encompassing a vast number of trades within the sector.
In recent months HHI have secured substantial contracts with a number of groups, leading orders from Greece have generated $1.2 billion dollars in ship building revenue, $1.9 billion dollars from Chevron to build a floating storage and offloading facility in Europe and other contracts from Statoil, Rowan Diamond Offshore amongst others generating over $2.5 billion dollars.
Hendren Group Senior Vice President David Holmes concluded, “The global shipbuilding industry has been suffering throughout the last few years from oversupply and weakening demand, this has left some smaller shipbuilding companies in poor standing, resulting in a number of companies ceasing to exist, whilst Hyundai have managed to secure the majority of large orders by being the largest and most affective company with continual growth in the last two quarters.”
Share prices are set to increase as the company begins additional expansion and restructuring, currently at KRW 220,000 analytical reports from within the sector indicate a 50 percent increase by mid-2014 as confidence grows and contracts increase. South Korean blue chip companies are well regarded and supported locally, the majority of investments made by the South Korean population are directed towards their own industries, announcements made that the company’s employment will be increased this year well beyond its current work force of 25,000 has ignited additional support and share sales are on the increase.
Hendren Group is a financial management and investment company dealing with investment methods and strategies. Based in Tokyo boasting a large base of private clients and a well skilled team of advisors, they conduct research and then subsequently develop short and long-term systematic approaches to achieving optimum returns on investments for themselves, their associates and for their current client base.
Hendren Group is set to continue to advise clients to acquire shares within the Asian markets adding to successful diversified portfolios.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining