ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Askw Series Wireless Radio Remote Control With Product Safety Equipment
Total Articles: 150
Wireless radio remote control has not changed too much. You push the level on the control and the plane turns to the left. It seems as if the whole thing is magic. It does seem like radio remote control is a magical invention of the current eta. Such industrial remote controls are handy with multiple electronic gadgets having individual remotes. So you can keep these separate remote controls and just use one remote control to make all your gadgets functions.
ASKW Series LPG and refined fuels remote control systems are the result of long years experience in pumping system and tank safety equipment design. They mainly use for increasing productivity and improving safety over conventional truck mounted manual controls. With an excellent service record in petrochemical service, this technology has a proven record of reliability and performance.
This is developed specifically for fuel delivery truck applications requiring explosion proof, severe-service remote controls. The ASKW system is available with one to eight control buttons in a rugged, compact package. There are some significant features that attract consumers towards this industrial remote.
1. Basically the compact polycarbonate receiver units are easily installed using prewired electrical harness supplied.
2. The external antenna/coax provides up to 1000 ft (300m) operating range with enough power to punch through brick, concrete, and metal walls.
3. A small external ‘learn’ button allows for easy transmitter replacement. Systems are factory ‘married’ with unique 32 bit ID codes ensuring the receiver will not work with any other transmitter.
4. The internal diagnostic LEDS monitor battery levels, signal connection, and wiring faults for easy troubleshooting.
5. The receivers are energized only during pumping operations and have built-in ‘fail-safe’ feature closing all tank valves with any power loss or truck movement.
ASKW wireless radio remote control and systems are available for all makes of trucks, tanks, and chassis mounted pumping systems. Quick-connect remote wire harness can be factory ordered and pre-installed as an option from most major truck manufacturers. Now all systems use state of the art encryption technology to ensure an interference free, fail-safe signal.
Emergency Stop feature closes all tank valves, and kills the truck engine and pump. BASE’s ‘safety latched’ signal causes the tank valves and pump to remain inoperative until a manual system reset is performed.
In addition, by pressing the E-Stop button repeatedly will send the same ‘shut-down’ signal. This system meets International regulatory requirements and is available for all types of pneumatic, cable operated or “Flowmatic” type tank valves and all truck engines.
The query option is required on LPG delivery vehicles in some countries and is available on all ASKW systems. This feature requires the operator periodically press a ‘QUERY’ button on the remote control to keep the pumping system active.
If the operator fails to press the QUERY button within a factory specified time an audible warning is first sounded followed by activation of the trucks EMERGENCY STOP system. The operator can press the ‘QUERY’ button at any time during the delivery or audible warning period and reset the timer.
BASE Engineering designs excellent industrial remote control technology for different engineering and commercial purposes. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. As a result of this design effort we have the confidence to offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every wireless radio remote control systems we manufacture.
For more information please visit: http://www.baseng.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Importance Of Having A Firewall In Pc
2. Global Human Machine Interface Market, By Product
Author: Shivani Singh
3. Quick Ways To Fix Issues With Your Samsung Phone Repair Manchester
Author: Tony Blair
4. Why You Should Choose Electrical Contractors With Reliable Services?
5. Global High-end Lighting Market Share
6. Iphone 5 Repair Shop In The Uk
Author: iPhone Services in the UK
7. When Do You Need To Replace An Electrical Power Control Panel?
Author: Bruce Walker
8. 5 Things To Consider In Buying Bluetooth Speakers
Author: Rioven Schmidt
9. Top 3 Benefits Of Using An Ecommerce Platform
Author: Gaurav Jain
10. What Is An Led (light Emitting Diode)?
Author: Rahul Satish
11. Global Emotion Detection & Recognition Market
Author: Shivani Singh
12. Quick Ways To Solve Problems With Mobile Phone Repair Manchester
Author: Tony Blair
13. Super Saving Plan On Christmas - 75m Cable Internet Plan In Ontario At $29.98/m.
Author: CanNet Teleocm Inc
14. Features Of Fingerprints Security Devices
Author: Polytech Component Pte Ltd
15. Playstation 4 Pro Repair Shop In The Uk
Author: PlayStation Store in the UK