ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Learn More About Various Sanibel Carpet Cleaning MethodsBy Expert Author: Mike Loops
There are several methods that carpet cleaners Sanibel use. They are usually divided into dry or wet methods. It is up to you to decide on how you want your carpet washed. This will be influenced by a number of factors such as cost, the type of carpet and the time taken among others.
If you are going for wet carpet cleaning Sanibel, you might want to decide whether to use steam or an absorbent pad. When using steam, the carpet is treated with a chemical. This helps to loosen the dirt particles that are embedded in the fabric of the rug. It liquefies all the soils and oils that might be trapped in there.
The next step is to inject the mat with water that is near its boiling point at a pressure of between 50 to 500 psig. This is done for a period of between 10 to 15 minutes depending on the level of dirt. The carpet cleaners Sanibel then extract the resultant mixture with a vacuum of 5 to 14 inches HG.
This method also known as hot water extraction is effective in removing dirt from deep inside the rug. The technique uses temperature, pressure and chemicals to achieve results leaving the mat as good as new. It is a method that is recommended by many Sanibel carpet cleaning professionals.
The other type of wet carpet cleaning Sanibel is commonly known as bonnet cleaning. It is recommended for routine maintenance of the rug. It involves first vacuuming the carpet and then spraying a chemical solution on it. The solution is left for a reasonable amount of time. The bonnet or the absorbent pad is then attached to a rotating floor machine which spins at 100 to 300 rpm. This is placed over the surface of the carpet and the spinning helps to spread the chemical into the fibers and then pick the solution afterwards.
Carpet cleaners Sanibel will recommend this method since it is inexpensive and simple. It also takes considerably less time to clean and dry. It is most effective for those carpets that are not very dirty.
If you are going for dry carpet cleaning Sanibel, it can be with an absorbent compound or using dry foam. With the absorbent compound method, you use a powder which is a mixture of cleaning agents and special solvents. These are spread over the carpet with the help of a special rotating machine to ensure it reaches the fibers and allowed to set for about 15 minutes. The dirt is absorbed by the powder which is then vacuumed. It is a simple and fast system and the carpet can be ready for use again in 20 minutes.
The dry foam method uses a surfactant which is applied to the surface of the carpet to enjoin itself with the soils. It is whipped around with a rotating machine and then extracted with a vacuum. It is also fast, simple and inexpensive. When you consult the Sanibel carpet cleaning service providers, they will be able to assess you rug and advice on the best cleaning to get.
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald