ALL >> Furniture >> View Article
Getting The French Architectural Style Into Your Home
Total Articles: 2
Amongst all the popular architectural styles for home and hotels the French country style is the most favourite and preferred interior design. This is one design that blends loveliness and elegance, fascination and attraction. This style of architecture has a very welcoming appeal for people and that is what makes it so enticing. Finding the right furniture or accessory piece to support this style of architecture in Australia is not too difficult thanks to stores like allissiasatticdesign.com.
For a French style country home with French style vintage furniture, the basic elements are cheerful fabric in interesting colours, textured walls, rustic wood tomes, distressed furniture etc. If you cannot invest in renovating the entire look of the room you can still bring in some country style into the home through making up individual rooms. For instance blend in a 3-seater French script sofa into your existing living room or the Acca Rattan armchair with cushion and white timber 2-door Armoire in your bedroom and you would have an instant country style in your home. These are furniture that will blend perfectly with any other furniture piece in your house as these are timeless beauties. With its classic touch they will render the old style appeal and yet blend with modernity like sugar in water.
An integral part of the French country style architecture is the stone fireplace. The stone material gives a rustic environment to the room and if you don’t want to actually take the trouble of using it (it would need long hours of cleaning if used regularly) you can opt for a pseudo-stone-fireplace installed with modern day heaters. Another unique feature is the French style windows, long and broad enough to let nature in without any hindrance. However this is not a luxury most urbanites can afford today but you can bring in some natural light through solar tubes and skylights. Finish the look with wooden columns and arches, mantel and shelves.
As for colour preference the classic look is dominated by vibrant colours like red, yellow, blue and brown while the farmhouse look can be achieved with milder hues like white, blue, cobalt and light yellow. For a Bohemian look opt for dark shades of red, green and orange. Generally getting in French vintage style furniture will do the major trick for you in converting your existing space into French style architecture and you can find a great many interesting pieces at allissiasatticdesign.com.
Furniture Articles1. Office Furniture Supplier In Gurgaon
2. Chair Manufecturer In Ahmedabad
Author: Sunil Vala
3. Why Custom Furniture Are Better Than Regular Furniture
Author: JM Cube
4. Benefits Of Choosing Beds Online
Author: Rainforest Italy
5. 7 Reasons Why Office Furniture Increases Productivity
6. Wedding Furniture For Outdoors From 4seasons Outdoor At World Bazaar
Author: Shruti Shandilya
7. Do-it-yourself Tips To Organise Jewellery Drawers In Wardrobe
Author: Nisha Sarna
8. How To Find The Great Place To Unlock The Mattress Deals?
9. How To Choose Patio Furniture
Author: Robert Brown
10. Looking Online Home Bar Furniture - Find Exactly What You Are Looking For
11. Company Introduction
12. Make Your Home Beautiful With Elegant Furniture
Author: John Watson
13. Top Tips To Select The Right Bathroom Vanity
Author: Bryson Kaleb
14. Remodelling And Renovation Tips For Bathroom Decor
Author: Nisha Sarna
15. Why Should Everyone Should Purchase Furniture From Indian Crafts As Handicraft Companies In India ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari