ALL >> Health >> View Article
Solving The Problem Of Sleep Apnea!
Total Articles: 12
People are unable to understand why they feel lethargic and disturbed even when enjoying a good night’s sleep. This problem cannot be avoided for long as it may turn out to be quite a dangerous problem. Also, this problem is increasing and becoming commonplace issue among more and more problem.
This is basically a disorder which occurs when breathing of a person gets interrupted or gets inhibited while sleeping. According to facts, it is believed that more than eighteen million people suffer from this problem all over the world. They have been struggling with this problem since a long time and visit a doctor only when the situation gets out of control and start affecting their day to day life. Another interesting fact about this problem is ignorance of people about this problem. Most of the time, they don’t even realise that they are suffering from this problem. They think that the reason behind them feeling lethargic and completely drained of energy is their sheer hard work and exhaustion due to this fact. They also think that avoiding exercising or forgetting to take their vitamin pills are some of the reasons behind their state. This riddle can only be solved when they decide to visit a qualified doctor. Going through the symptoms, he can easily understand the actual reason behind this problem and offer a way out from this situation.
It is very important to visit Sleep apnea Allentown so that timely treatment begins. If this situation goes undetected, it may result in a person stop breathing for eight seconds or more. Precious oxygen does not reach the brain on a timely manner. If this problem is not detected for a long time, it may result in a lot of negative impacts on the body.
Sleep apnea is of two kinds, one is CSA or Central Sleep Apnea and OSA or Obstructive Sleep Apnea. This is caused when airway gets blocked by soft tissues that are found behind the throat that relaxes when a person is asleep. IN CSA, muscle that needs to be triggered ensuring proper breathing fails as no direction is received by the brain.
OSA occurs more in males in comparison to females and as they are the worst sufferers. Also, people above forty years of age tend to get hit by this problem. In case there is a family history of sleep apnea or one is overweight, the chances of getting afflicted by this problem increases.
In case there is any dental issue, one can consult cosmetic dentist Fogelsville.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat