ALL >> Health >> View Article
Solving The Problem Of Sleep Apnea!
Total Articles: 12
People are unable to understand why they feel lethargic and disturbed even when enjoying a good night’s sleep. This problem cannot be avoided for long as it may turn out to be quite a dangerous problem. Also, this problem is increasing and becoming commonplace issue among more and more problem.
This is basically a disorder which occurs when breathing of a person gets interrupted or gets inhibited while sleeping. According to facts, it is believed that more than eighteen million people suffer from this problem all over the world. They have been struggling with this problem since a long time and visit a doctor only when the situation gets out of control and start affecting their day to day life. Another interesting fact about this problem is ignorance of people about this problem. Most of the time, they don’t even realise that they are suffering from this problem. They think that the reason behind them feeling lethargic and completely drained of energy is their sheer hard work and exhaustion due to this fact. They also think that avoiding exercising or forgetting to take their vitamin pills are some of the reasons behind their state. This riddle can only be solved when they decide to visit a qualified doctor. Going through the symptoms, he can easily understand the actual reason behind this problem and offer a way out from this situation.
It is very important to visit Sleep apnea Allentown so that timely treatment begins. If this situation goes undetected, it may result in a person stop breathing for eight seconds or more. Precious oxygen does not reach the brain on a timely manner. If this problem is not detected for a long time, it may result in a lot of negative impacts on the body.
Sleep apnea is of two kinds, one is CSA or Central Sleep Apnea and OSA or Obstructive Sleep Apnea. This is caused when airway gets blocked by soft tissues that are found behind the throat that relaxes when a person is asleep. IN CSA, muscle that needs to be triggered ensuring proper breathing fails as no direction is received by the brain.
OSA occurs more in males in comparison to females and as they are the worst sufferers. Also, people above forty years of age tend to get hit by this problem. In case there is a family history of sleep apnea or one is overweight, the chances of getting afflicted by this problem increases.
In case there is any dental issue, one can consult cosmetic dentist Fogelsville.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe