ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Enterprise Mobile Apps - Benefits More Crucial Than Features
Total Articles: 304
One universal tip for sales representatives across the world is to stress more about the benefits that consumers would have rather than continually boasting about the qualities of your product. It is a classic rule and the most important strategy adopted by salespersons. The world of mobile app sales also has the same strategy. The key point there also is to highlight the features in such a way that consumers start taking them as benefits to help their businesses. They start dreaming about how a product can make him/her a better entrepreneur. A sales person should stay away from narrating lengthy descriptions about the product in the proposal. There is a whole lot of difference in both of them. Let us have a look:
Benefit is like informing customers that a freezer would allow them to enjoy frozen popsicles for many years
Feature is like telling consumers that freezer is capable of 12,000 BTUs of cooling power.
The benefit is an answer to the consumer's first question i.e. "what it has for me?" Features also do the same thing but indirectly and require the prospects to make a connection of their own. In this article, we will discuss about how companies engaged in mobile app development can narrate the benefits of having a mobile app, especially to enterprises. Note that these benefits are actually true ones that a business owner could avail by getting an enterprise mobile app for his/her business. The list is vast and business owners will observe that every benefit is targeted towards augmenting revenue quickly. Let us have a look.
1. Apps help you earn quick money – Every app meant for enterprises engaged in sales and purchase has features that allow consumers to order products online. Apps are a direct source of sales for business owners because they have "refer-a-friend" feature, which allows consumers to ask all his/her friends to acquire that app. This way it helps enterprises in getting more consumers and increases their income.
2. Apps help you save money – Every business requires a continuous marketing campaign to stay active in the competition. This campaign includes multiple forms of marketing like email marketing, loyalty programs, link building and many others. The push notification feature of the app allows businesses to contact consumers straight in their most personal companion i.e. mobile phones. This ends the need of any other form of marketing allowing business owners to save a lot of money.
3. Apps help you increase consumer satisfaction – With the help of mobile apps; a business owner can stay in constant contact with the consumers and attend their queries or complaints instantaneously. This spontaneous response from business owners increases customer satisfaction.
4. Apps reduce the risks of uncertainty – With apps being the most advanced technology, it has numerous features and one such feature is checking the attendance. With it, you can get an idea of how many people will attend your event or how many attended it. Thus, business owners will be able to re-plan their strategy of organizing the next event.
5. Apps help you increase your brand and company image – Mobile apps have gained more popularity among public rather than enterprises. Since, they use mobile apps more frequently; they expect their service providers to have a mobile app as well. In this scenario, having a mobile app will give you augmented opportunities to attract new customers and hold existing ones.
The segment of enterprise mobile apps is very comprehensive thus; I have to leave this list incomplete. The more you use these apps, the more features and benefits, they will reveal and I have already mentioned that every feature and benefit is targeted towards increasing revenue of the company.
The author works with mobile app developers Dallas providing mobility solutions. The enterprise apps development companies with with team of highly experienced iPad application developers has created more than 300 apps for clients.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Importance Of Mobile Applications In Everyday Life!
Author: Deepak Malhan
2. Captcha Is For Website’s Security
Author: Owen Jones
3. Global Prepaid Card Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
4. Samsung Tablet Repair And Samsung Water Damage Repair In Uk
5. How To Build An Inspiring Yet Effective “about Us” Page
Author: Nik Gallagher
6. Samsung Galaxy S4 Camera Lens Replacement In The Uk
7. Keep Your Business Fleet Secured And Organized With Gps Tracking System
Author: Tony Zheng
8. Why Do You Need Mobile Friendly Website?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
9. Optimization Tips For Android App Developers
Author: Hvantage Technologies
10. Samsung S7 Repair And Screen Replacement In The Uk
11. 10 Steps To Repair A Water Damaged Iphone
Author: Leonard Negron
12. Global Situation Awareness Systems Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
13. Induction Generators
14. Samsung S8 Screen Repair And Samsung S8 Screen Replacement In The Uk
15. Samsung S7 Repair And S4 Lcd Screen Replacement In The Uk