ALL >> General >> View Article
Let's Street Party
Total Articles: 3
If you want to plan a street party you need to start at least two months before to ensure you get all the consultation letters and licences in place, giving you time to investigate the need for Public Liability Insurance and safety issues. You may also need to consider the closure of any roads and the procedures needed to do so. There are plenty of hints and tips available to make the day go smoothly!
The next stage is to arrange a date with the consultation of all your neighbours. Drop a note through every door telling them you want to host the party and would they want to be involved. Tell them they can do as much or as little as they like as long as they come to the main event! Arrange a meeting for all the volunteers to attend and provide refreshments and make the meeting fun. Give a choice of dates to begin with so everyone has a say in the best time for them.
Planning the food will be another task and it is advisable to suggest simple buffet snacks that can be easily carried to the tables. Again you need to consult with everyone and go with the majority but remember to make allowances for vegetarians and those with special dietary needs. Having a food theme is a great idea- seasonal fruits or locally grown foods are just two thoughts. Cakes can be baked and local beer from the pub could be ordered. You could also ask people to bring their own drinks as then those that want an alcoholic beverage will be able to.
As well as each household bringing the food to share, they can also bring the tables and chairs! Use table cover clips to hold the tablecloths in place and choose another theme to decorate with co-ordinated cheap tableware. Plastic plates and cups are ideal as they can be simply disposed of after the event. Make sure you have contacted a reputable company such as rubbish removal Streatham who can come afterwards and restore your street to its former glory.
It is lovely for the party to be accompanied by some music-see if anyone in the street actually plays an instrument and would be willing to perform on the day. Failing that arrange for a variety of music to be played via an electrical source. An additional treat would be to arrange games for the children and schedule races for during the day. Set up a raffle or even a Bring and Buy sale.
You need to have a backup plan in case of bad weather. Garage spaces are perfect with a marquee in front, just in case.
Don’t forget to take plenty of photographs so that you share them in local shop windows after the event and post them on a media website. Then next year you can do it all again!
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln