ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Education ((doctor Of Philosophy In Industrial Organizational Society)
Total Articles: 215
A Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology is designed to prepare individuals to analyze the relationship between man and work. Doctoral students can apply their advanced knowledge of psychology and human behavior towards recognizing behavioral patterns in the workplace. They can also learn how to use those behavioral patterns to optimize industry and organizations within a corporation or industrial business.
While enrolled in a Ph.D. program in industrial and organizational psychology, students work individually or in research groups to build their expertise in training techniques, performance appraisal, team functioning and leadership skills.
They also learn about advanced research methods in the field of psychology and the analysis of statistical data relating to the workforce and employee behavior. Most Ph.D. candidates must complete a dissertation that explores a particular component of the field, and many choose to undergo advanced training opportunities with research organizations or training facilities.
The Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial/Organizational Psychology degree program provides learners who hold a bachelor’s degree an opportunity to positively influence the effectiveness of industrial/organizational settings through application of theory, research, assessment, evaluation, and intervention. The Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial/Organizational Psychology program will prepare graduates for careers in industrial/organizational psychological research, consulting, and instruction with emphasis on employee issues, organizational development, human resource management, and research expertise.
The program has a 98-credit requirement that involves an in-route master’s, a master’s project, residencies, online modalities of instruction, a Comprehensive Exam, and a dissertation.
Courses found within a Ph.D. program in industrial and organizational psychology cover both the theoretical and practical aspects of the subject. Some examples of core courses are listed below:
· Advanced statistical and research methods
· Quantitative methods in psychology
· Survey of industrial psychology
· Survey of organizational psychology
· Industrial personnel training
· Issues in personal psychology
· Work motivation
· Study of small group behavior
· Psychological perspectives on organizational development
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away