ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Education ((doctor Of Philosophy In Industrial Organizational Society)
Total Articles: 215
A Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology is designed to prepare individuals to analyze the relationship between man and work. Doctoral students can apply their advanced knowledge of psychology and human behavior towards recognizing behavioral patterns in the workplace. They can also learn how to use those behavioral patterns to optimize industry and organizations within a corporation or industrial business.
While enrolled in a Ph.D. program in industrial and organizational psychology, students work individually or in research groups to build their expertise in training techniques, performance appraisal, team functioning and leadership skills.
They also learn about advanced research methods in the field of psychology and the analysis of statistical data relating to the workforce and employee behavior. Most Ph.D. candidates must complete a dissertation that explores a particular component of the field, and many choose to undergo advanced training opportunities with research organizations or training facilities.
The Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial/Organizational Psychology degree program provides learners who hold a bachelor’s degree an opportunity to positively influence the effectiveness of industrial/organizational settings through application of theory, research, assessment, evaluation, and intervention. The Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial/Organizational Psychology program will prepare graduates for careers in industrial/organizational psychological research, consulting, and instruction with emphasis on employee issues, organizational development, human resource management, and research expertise.
The program has a 98-credit requirement that involves an in-route master’s, a master’s project, residencies, online modalities of instruction, a Comprehensive Exam, and a dissertation.
Courses found within a Ph.D. program in industrial and organizational psychology cover both the theoretical and practical aspects of the subject. Some examples of core courses are listed below:
· Advanced statistical and research methods
· Quantitative methods in psychology
· Survey of industrial psychology
· Survey of organizational psychology
· Industrial personnel training
· Issues in personal psychology
· Work motivation
· Study of small group behavior
· Psychological perspectives on organizational development
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake