ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Education ((doctor Of Philosophy In Industrial Organizational Society)
Total Articles: 260
A Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology is designed to prepare individuals to analyze the relationship between man and work. Doctoral students can apply their advanced knowledge of psychology and human behavior towards recognizing behavioral patterns in the workplace. They can also learn how to use those behavioral patterns to optimize industry and organizations within a corporation or industrial business.
While enrolled in a Ph.D. program in industrial and organizational psychology, students work individually or in research groups to build their expertise in training techniques, performance appraisal, team functioning and leadership skills.
They also learn about advanced research methods in the field of psychology and the analysis of statistical data relating to the workforce and employee behavior. Most Ph.D. candidates must complete a dissertation that explores a particular component of the field, and many choose to undergo advanced training opportunities with research organizations or training facilities.
The Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial/Organizational Psychology degree program provides learners who hold a bachelor’s degree an opportunity to positively influence the effectiveness of industrial/organizational settings through application of theory, research, assessment, evaluation, and intervention. The Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial/Organizational Psychology program will prepare graduates for careers in industrial/organizational psychological research, consulting, and instruction with emphasis on employee issues, organizational development, human resource management, and research expertise.
The program has a 98-credit requirement that involves an in-route master’s, a master’s project, residencies, online modalities of instruction, a Comprehensive Exam, and a dissertation.
Courses found within a Ph.D. program in industrial and organizational psychology cover both the theoretical and practical aspects of the subject. Some examples of core courses are listed below:
· Advanced statistical and research methods
· Quantitative methods in psychology
· Survey of industrial psychology
· Survey of organizational psychology
· Industrial personnel training
· Issues in personal psychology
· Work motivation
· Study of small group behavior
· Psychological perspectives on organizational development
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.
Education Articles1. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
2. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
3. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
4. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
5. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert
6. Studying With Shobhit University
7. Face To Face Interview With Amit Kataria To Know Big Data Aspects
Author: Rimpy Sharma
8. Close 2 Study
Author: Mohd Adil
9. Genius It Solutions
10. Japanese Language
Author: Communiqua Language Training Institute
11. Symbiosis Law School, Pune: Providers Of Holistic Law Education In India!
Author: Sukanta Singha
12. Quick Tips About Tafe Assignments Help In Adelaide
Author: Hayden Bowden
13. Get An Expert Assistance On Istqb® Advnced Level Certification Exam Preparation Online
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Why Might Your Employees Tend To Self-paced Learning?
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
15. Here Is What Our Students Have To Say About Studying Abroad In Uk
Author: Study Smart