ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Manali Packages And Bangalore Tourist Places Booking Online
Total Articles: 268
Manali packages, Bangalore Tourist places, Kerala honeymoon packages, Rajasthan tourism and Delhi tourist hubs among others are very popular in India. Every Indian across the nation would love to tour these places. India is a land of beautiful nature. From Kashmir to Kanyakumari every inch is unique and beautiful. Plains, wetlands, deserts, hills, mountains, coastal line, forests, lakes, rivers, beaches, islands and backwaters are all special for tourists.
Hill station in Himachal Pradesh Manali is popular for sightseeing. Tourists of all age especially new couples flock here for their honeymoon trips. Even Manali packages are adventurous too with trekking, rafting, camping and sightseeing in the foot hills of Himalayas. Fr0m 2 nights & 3 days to 11 nights one can book Manali packages. Along with Manali, the nearby places that can be added into the Manali packages are Keylong, Sarchu, Leh, Nubra, Shimla, Dalhousie, Chandigarh, Dharamsala and Pangong. These manali packages can be customized as per the interests of the tourists. They can remove few places add their own sightseeing or tourist spots. Along with these tourists can even look for their desired hotels & rooms, cabs and travel mode. These customizations allow the customer happily plan the whole Manali package within his or her budget.
Manali is well connected from all the major cities in North India and metros in South India. People from Mumbai and Bangalore often tour here.
Bangalore tourist places
Similar to Manali in the north Ooty, Bangalore and Kerala tour packages are famous in the south among the others.
Few of the popular Bangalore tourist places are Lalbagh botanical garden, Cubbon Park, Vidhan Soudha, Bangalore Palace and Tipu Sultan’s Palace. Nearby getaways are Ooty, Coorg, Mysore, Kodaikanal, Tirupati and Kodaikanal. Bangalore is such a nice place with good climate and blooming IT industry. Nearby Mysore is a tourist hub. It is famous for the Mysore Palace and the sightseeing places around. Brindavan gardens near to it is a special attraction along with the beautiful Srirangapattana, the town of Tipu sultan is a must watch. Ooty, the best hill station in South India is a beautiful location spread in the Nilgiri Hills. Rose gardens, Museum and Lakes. Ooty is one of the top honeymoon destinations in India. Flower bed, special cakes and candle light dinners are arranged here.
Of late state governments are also sponsoring their tourism sector in India. Rajasthan tourism is the one that has gained momentum recently. Being closer to the national capital, people who visit Delhi are paying a visit here. Popular places are Jaipur, Mount Abu, Udaipur, Ranthambore, Pushkar, Bharatpur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Bikaner.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David