ALL >> Service >> View Article
Job Of A Senior Manager Production
Total Articles: 17
The role of a Senior Production Manager is to supervise the workers in a factory or the manufacturing plant to make certain that there is efficiency in all the departments. He or she settles on the quantity of sure items to be produced, inspect the excellence of workmanship on the completed goods, and makes timetable for regular safeguarding on machinery. Along with this the senior production manager is frequently engaged in making shipping arrangements with delivery centers and retail stores. Managers usually possess strong communication and analytical skills to ascertain that manufacturing processes run effortlessly and workers are safe at all times. Sorting out complications, such as breakdown of the machines or absent staff, is a chief part of the work.
The role of a Senior Production Manager in the organizations differs from industry to industry. Nevertheless, with detailed training in an assured area, skills as a senior manager production can be a money-making and lucrative asset for an employee. He has different roles to play, like in a software sector organization, the production manager is supposed to have a comprehensive understanding of all the functions that take place in the organization. In the IT manager jobs, he is required to co-ordinate with the auditors of the company so that they can meet the deadlines of payment in the stipulated time period, looks after the government taxes, gets the work done, and beyond all this makes use of the manpower in a dynamic and creative manner. For example, in case the entire work force of the company is unoccupied due to a power collapse or system breakdown, the senior manager production is required to take unique steps to fix the problem and recommence work quickly.
Chief Roles of the Senior Manager Production
1. Scheduling the work and administering the staff are chief functions of this job.
2. Accomplishing the target plant productivity.
3. Planning and controlling the manpower of the organization.
4. Coordinating with different departments.
5. Keeping a record of the production data which includes the volume produced
6. Team management to ensure that desired production volumes are achieved.
7. Act as a link between the managers at junior level and senior management.
8. Scheduling and planning future production targets.
Qualifications of Senior Manager Production
It is significant that senior manager production must have impeccable communication skills, and it is necessary that they can convince and influence people. Motivational skills are also extremely important. You also require good customer care expertise while dealing with the clients. Taking initiative at the right time and the skill to prioritize, take decisions swiftly and wisely, setting targets for an organization are also a part of their job. Excellent problem solving talent is essential. To have appropriate forward scheduling techniques are also very vital.
At times in an organization there are frequently tight manufacturing deadlines, so it is imperative for you to labor effectively under stress. Understanding the modus operandi, procedures and development of specific industries is essential. In few sectors, production managers need methodological knowledge and experience, like in the engineering field. You must keep yourself updated with the latest technologies.
With an appropriate resume there are immense opportunities present with the manufacturing companies. Often encouragement to this level has to come from within. Experience, worth and schemes are priceless assets in acquiring this designation. Continuous training and updating yourself is very crucial. There is large number of opportunities to work overseas. You can check the various job portals in India for a good senior production manager jobs. A recognized senior production manager with appropriate technical skills can get a handsome salary annually, if he approaches through the reputed job portals.
Shine Kapoor writes articles on behalf of HeadHonchos.com, India’s premier job search & career portal. HeadHonchos.com provides comprehensive listings of authentic, senior level jobs across industries and locations, as well as a range of specialized services that facilitate senior job search. Specialized career management services by HeadHonchos include Executive Resume writing, Executive Education, Career Assessments and Executive Coaching.
Service Articles1. Voodoo Dolls Has A Tool To Change A Situation
2. Vaastu For Home - Create Positive Energy All Around Of You
Author: Ravi Shankar
3. Plastic Surgeons Email List | Free Buy Plastic Surgeons Email Lists
4. What Are The Skills Required To Master The Application Development For Mobile
5. To Which Extender Network Should I Connect?
6. The Role Of Quality Assurance In Clinical Trial
Author: Neeta Nar
7. The Top Things To Bear In Mind When Choosing A Children’s Nursery
Author: Nichola Moss
8. It’s Clear For Clean Technology, Canada Doesn’t Have A Game Plan
Author: Maria Williams
9. Vital Tips To Choose The Trusted Drug Rehab Center
10. Getting The Best Roofing Services In Dallas-fort Worth & Environs
11. Department Of Physics | Srm University Delhi-ncr, Sonepat, Haryana
Author: SRM University
12. Cybertoss Pvt Ltd
Author: Eddie Smith
13. Towels And Massage Accessories – Why Care About Them?
Author: Bryan Loo
14. How To Reduce Generation Gap
15. Seven Monies Services Presents – Incident Management