ALL >> Service >> View Article
Role And Responsibility Of Talent Acquisition Head
Total Articles: 17
Job of a Talent Acquisition Head is becoming more and more challenging as we witness stringent corporate competition, fast changing employee demographics, intense talent shortages and globalization. Today, a competent Talent Acquisition Head plays a very significant role in saving valuable resources of the company - its intellectual capital.
Efficient talent management is a significant business goal for all high end multinational companies in today's economy. It is now imperative for the business organizations to proactively study demographic and economic trends to meet the corporate talent requirements. Many companies are facing inability to hire the “right type of people" as they conceded on the issue of the "quality of the talent".
It is becoming the primary duty of the Talent Acquisition Head to develop comprehensive and viable workforce plans as well as talent management strategies which would strongly focus on drawing, assessing, selecting, hiring, and ultimately retaining talent. One of the key roles of a Talent Acquisition professional to establish, source, select, engage and retain talent in the company.
Role of a Talent Acquisition Head involves a lot of responsibilities. He should possess exceptional expertise in effective talent management. He plays an important role in identifying high profile executives and recruiting top global talent. His main task is to bring talented people and management together so that the objectives of each other are conveniently met. He has to play a crucial role of an efficient planner and an intelligent change agent.
The employees with unique knowledge and exemplary skills are an important investment for the company. Human capital is an important resource in any leading organization and also the most difficult to manage. The Talent Acquisition Head is responsible for choosing quality of talent and its productivity. He is held accountable for selecting professionals who are able to deliver on tough and calculable performance matrices.
Creating a competitive talent pool is a vital role of the talent acquisition head. He is endowed with powerful communication and analytical capabilities, with which he can successfully attract, engage and retain the right blend of competencies. His main function is to hire employees whose overall personalities and work values are in sync with those of the company.
Main responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Head is to ensure that the Talent Acquisition team is competent to:
1. Locate, measure and assess the talent of the job seekers
2. Evaluate resume and professional background of shortlisted candidates, so as to envisage performance levels and working styles.
3. Engage and hire, the highest quality professionals, particularly in critical skill such a senior production manager, IT manager jobs etc.
4. Source, identify and screen candidates to establish if his technical skill, attitude as well as overall personality render him suitable for your organization
5. Build applicants talent pipelines by using sourcing channels, organizing recruitment campaigns, conducting internet searches, scanning job portals, through social media, networking groups and extensive database researching.
The Talent Acquisition Head has to Align Talent Acquisition to the company’s strategic goals to ensure the success of the organization. The needs of companies have now become extremely intricate with main focus on outstanding performances. The Talent Acquisition Head needs to assess multiple skills and identify blend of technical skill with personal attributes before hiring. His main responsibility is to identify high profile executives and in addition recruit the best talent.
Shine Kapoor writes articles on behalf of HeadHonchos.com, India’s premier job search & career portal. HeadHonchos.com provides comprehensive listings of authentic, senior level jobs across industries and locations, as well as a range of specialized services that facilitate senior job search. Specialized career management services by HeadHonchos include Executive Resume writing, Executive Education, Career Assessments and Executive Coaching.
Service Articles1. 7 Skills To Cross Off Your Checklist While Hiring Android App Developers
Author: Selena Richard
2. Houses For Rent | Apartments For Rent | Apartment Rentals|homes For Rent
3. Relocating Your Office
Author: Pooja Shah
4. Where Can You Get The Most Reliable Visitor Visa Consultancy In Surat?
Author: Amisha Mehta
5. How To Configure Gmail In Outlook
Author: Annabell Matt
6. Best Flower Delivery Service Provider In Pune | Bloomsonly
7. It Infrastructure Service Providers In Hyderabad
Author: Alliance Pro IT
8. Mashreq Corporate Card In Dubai, Uae
Author: Jeff Usman
9. Some Points Before Hiring Graphic Designer To Design Logo
Author: Illiana Carter
10. Online Printing Solutions | Digital Printing | Dot2dot
11. What An Effective Freight Management System Should Have?
Author: Intellect Technologies
12. How To Find Best Appliance Repair Services In Chicago
Author: JAMES BISCONTI
13. Do I Need A Marquee Or A Party Tent?
Author: Marc Wolckot
14. Interior Design Styles
15. Carpet Cleaners Johannesburg Strive Hard To Offer Professional Carpet Cleaning Pretoria!
Author: Charles Richey