ALL >> Service >> View Article
Role And Responsibility Of Talent Acquisition Head
Total Articles: 17
Job of a Talent Acquisition Head is becoming more and more challenging as we witness stringent corporate competition, fast changing employee demographics, intense talent shortages and globalization. Today, a competent Talent Acquisition Head plays a very significant role in saving valuable resources of the company - its intellectual capital.
Efficient talent management is a significant business goal for all high end multinational companies in today's economy. It is now imperative for the business organizations to proactively study demographic and economic trends to meet the corporate talent requirements. Many companies are facing inability to hire the “right type of people" as they conceded on the issue of the "quality of the talent".
It is becoming the primary duty of the Talent Acquisition Head to develop comprehensive and viable workforce plans as well as talent management strategies which would strongly focus on drawing, assessing, selecting, hiring, and ultimately retaining talent. One of the key roles of a Talent Acquisition professional to establish, source, select, engage and retain talent in the company.
Role of a Talent Acquisition Head involves a lot of responsibilities. He should possess exceptional expertise in effective talent management. He plays an important role in identifying high profile executives and recruiting top global talent. His main task is to bring talented people and management together so that the objectives of each other are conveniently met. He has to play a crucial role of an efficient planner and an intelligent change agent.
The employees with unique knowledge and exemplary skills are an important investment for the company. Human capital is an important resource in any leading organization and also the most difficult to manage. The Talent Acquisition Head is responsible for choosing quality of talent and its productivity. He is held accountable for selecting professionals who are able to deliver on tough and calculable performance matrices.
Creating a competitive talent pool is a vital role of the talent acquisition head. He is endowed with powerful communication and analytical capabilities, with which he can successfully attract, engage and retain the right blend of competencies. His main function is to hire employees whose overall personalities and work values are in sync with those of the company.
Main responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Head is to ensure that the Talent Acquisition team is competent to:
1. Locate, measure and assess the talent of the job seekers
2. Evaluate resume and professional background of shortlisted candidates, so as to envisage performance levels and working styles.
3. Engage and hire, the highest quality professionals, particularly in critical skill such a senior production manager, IT manager jobs etc.
4. Source, identify and screen candidates to establish if his technical skill, attitude as well as overall personality render him suitable for your organization
5. Build applicants talent pipelines by using sourcing channels, organizing recruitment campaigns, conducting internet searches, scanning job portals, through social media, networking groups and extensive database researching.
The Talent Acquisition Head has to Align Talent Acquisition to the company’s strategic goals to ensure the success of the organization. The needs of companies have now become extremely intricate with main focus on outstanding performances. The Talent Acquisition Head needs to assess multiple skills and identify blend of technical skill with personal attributes before hiring. His main responsibility is to identify high profile executives and in addition recruit the best talent.
Shine Kapoor writes articles on behalf of HeadHonchos.com, India’s premier job search & career portal. HeadHonchos.com provides comprehensive listings of authentic, senior level jobs across industries and locations, as well as a range of specialized services that facilitate senior job search. Specialized career management services by HeadHonchos include Executive Resume writing, Executive Education, Career Assessments and Executive Coaching.
Service Articles1. Voodoo Dolls Has A Tool To Change A Situation
2. Vaastu For Home - Create Positive Energy All Around Of You
Author: Ravi Shankar
3. Plastic Surgeons Email List | Free Buy Plastic Surgeons Email Lists
4. What Are The Skills Required To Master The Application Development For Mobile
5. To Which Extender Network Should I Connect?
6. The Role Of Quality Assurance In Clinical Trial
Author: Neeta Nar
7. The Top Things To Bear In Mind When Choosing A Children’s Nursery
Author: Nichola Moss
8. It’s Clear For Clean Technology, Canada Doesn’t Have A Game Plan
Author: Maria Williams
9. Vital Tips To Choose The Trusted Drug Rehab Center
10. Getting The Best Roofing Services In Dallas-fort Worth & Environs
11. Department Of Physics | Srm University Delhi-ncr, Sonepat, Haryana
Author: SRM University
12. Cybertoss Pvt Ltd
Author: Eddie Smith
13. Towels And Massage Accessories – Why Care About Them?
Author: Bryan Loo
14. How To Reduce Generation Gap
15. Seven Monies Services Presents – Incident Management