ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications
Total Articles: 6
The MDIS School of Media and Communications is the beginner in the mass communications program field in Singapore. It is also the first college in Singapore to conduct mass communications program from an American school named Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree module is tutored by OCU school in Singapore. The program are industry targeted, suitable and of high quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio studios as well as Audio and Video edit rooms. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such systems for handy training. Learners have the possibility to perform what they understand within their academic course. They are skilled to excel at essential skills such as manhandling radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In knowing these techniques, they are unveiled to a wide variety of roles including television and radio presenting.
To gain more experience, learners can also join the Media and Communications Club. Students get to do their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to polish their journalistic skills.
Learners from the college are also quite effective in the area of internship attachments, and are well received by media and communications organizations. Additionally, our students also help in the Institute's advertising events. These useful features make sure that our students are well-equipped for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's objective to advance Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 blueprint, the institute has plans to build on its success by having more industry types of media program and assure that our students are able to conduct their capabilities and make their accomplishment in Singapore as well as on the world face.
Programmes offered are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar