ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications
Total Articles: 6
The MDIS School of Media and Communications is the beginner in the mass communications program field in Singapore. It is also the first college in Singapore to conduct mass communications program from an American school named Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree module is tutored by OCU school in Singapore. The program are industry targeted, suitable and of high quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio studios as well as Audio and Video edit rooms. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such systems for handy training. Learners have the possibility to perform what they understand within their academic course. They are skilled to excel at essential skills such as manhandling radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In knowing these techniques, they are unveiled to a wide variety of roles including television and radio presenting.
To gain more experience, learners can also join the Media and Communications Club. Students get to do their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to polish their journalistic skills.
Learners from the college are also quite effective in the area of internship attachments, and are well received by media and communications organizations. Additionally, our students also help in the Institute's advertising events. These useful features make sure that our students are well-equipped for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's objective to advance Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 blueprint, the institute has plans to build on its success by having more industry types of media program and assure that our students are able to conduct their capabilities and make their accomplishment in Singapore as well as on the world face.
Programmes offered are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent