ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Attractive Website Home Page Design Helps Increasing Its Visitors Significantly
Total Articles: 26
Homepage of a website is nothing but a short introduction about what is the website about, what are its products and services, its origin or history and so on. You should get everything thing that you are looking for on the homepage of a website. If it’s not there, simply the webpage is not designed perfectly. But, many designers say that if you put all the stuffs onto the first page, it’ll become crowded and the visitor may be diverted from the target. Of course, it’s an important point. But again, I’ll say it’s your drawback if you can’t organize everything perfectly without spoiling the site’s appearance.
Everything that is in your site is important for the visitor and he or she may not be much net savvy or may not be much interested to invest much time on hunting for the data he or she is looking for. So, if it’s not on your home page, you may lose several visitors in a day that’ll surely lead to a failure of your business. So, invest enough time that is required to develop an efficient and appealing to make your investment practicable. How is it possible? Here are some simple yet effective tips for you.
Short And Rich
You wouldn’t want or need to tell everything to the visitor about your business on the first attempt. If you try that, your visitor may feel irritated with your aggressiveness. Rather grab his attention slow but steadily. Don’t describe anything in detail on your home page. Rather make it short, crispy, highly appealing and interest increasing. Make him or her bound to visit other pages of your site for further information. No, not your graphics or text can do it alone. Use everything that is required to do so. You must do vast research on it.
Break Into Sections
Now, create several blocks in the page and put short information regarding everything that is present on your website like, your products, services, portfolio, history, support, client list and so on. You never should ignore the news, event, and special offers of your website; rather those should be placed on the most important part of your website and highlight it intelligently. If you are a businessperson, you must know that these are the things that attract most of the visitor too much and you can get the cherry on the cake very easily through these. Now, link these sections to their respective pages for detailed information.
Make It User Friendly
Here I must say that user-friendly also means SEO friendly. Many people think that only high budget sites could be SEO friendly. But, you should know that WordPress website design can offer you great user experience in very low budget. It is a PHP based framework that is much easy to configure and maintain. A non-tech person also can upload images or content in such sites. The performance of such webpages is also great. So, if you are planning to design a pocket friendly yet attractive website, just find a good IT company and submit your order. Don’t forget to keep these points in mind of course.
Web Design Articles1. 10 Things That Web Designer Should Overlook While Perfect Design
2. What Is The Success Mantra For Making An Ecommerce Website A Huge Success?
Author: Nytra Joshi
3. Advantages Of A Logo Designing Services
4. How To Enjoy A Website Design Marketing Agency Process That Is Much Smarter
Author: sean parker
5. Webdesign & Development In Hyderabad
6. Website Designers In Coimbatore
Author: Balamurugan Shanmurgam
7. Top 15 Killer Tools For Php Programming
8. Reasons That Make Wordpress The Ideal Solution When You Need An E-commerce Website
Author: Joseph Symons
9. Best Website Design Company|website Development Company|best Web Design Company In Bangalore| Web De
10. Website Designers Gurgaon
11. 10 Best Php Web Improvement Instructional Exercises For Beginners
12. “kansas Web Design” One Stop For Best Web Development Projects
13. Most Top Trends For Web Design In 2017
14. The Best Trends From Wordpress Website Developer You Have To Take Into Account
Author: Rose Carter
15. Bigcommerce Theme Development Services-stencil Theme Store
Author: Stencil Theme