ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The Beginner In The Mass Communications Curriculum Fi
Total Articles: 11
The OCU mass communications degree program is taught by OCU college in Singapore. The modules are industry centered, relevant and of great quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio rooms as well as Audio and Video edit venues. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such amenities for useful training. Undergraduates have the chance to perform what they discover within their academic module. They are skilled to master key experience such as dealing with radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In understanding these techniques, they are open to a vast variety of assignments including television and radio presenting.
To acquire more expertise, undergraduates can also join the Media and Communications Club. Undergraduates get to run their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to enhance their journalistic abilities.
Students from the college are also quite effective in the area of internship attachments, and are well received by media and communications companies. In addition, our pupils also support in the Institute's advertising events. These handy factors make sure that our graduates are well-prepared for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's objective to advance Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 plan, the learning center has plans to upgrade on its success by introducing more industry kinds of media happenings and prove that our students are able to conduct their mettle and make their mark in Singapore as well as on the world front.
Programmes offered are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Why You Must Discover The Piano
Author: Shanna Cazneaux
2. An Affordable Virtual Office Service
Author: Unknown Member
3. How To Get Debt Consolidation Loans With Lowest Interest Rates
Author: Nicole jiang
4. Purchasing Guide For Recreations Headphones
Author: Natasha Grice
5. The Best Email Marketing Software For Small Business
Author: Ravi Shankar Upahdyay
6. Carpet Cleaners In Orange County
7. How Moneylender Services Can Help You Consolidate Your Loan Requirement
Author: Nicole jiang
8. Carpet Cleaning In California
9. Crucial Industrial Lifting Accessories And Importance Of Their Inspection
Author: Asmita Lokhande
10. Easy Ways To Bring Down Your Heating & Cooling Costs
Author: Ron Neeley
11. Personalized Jute Bags Are A Must In 2017
12. Wedding Jute Bags - The Most Appealing Type Of Wedding Bags
13. Best Ticket Exchange Service
14. Jute Gift Bags - The Most Appealing And Eco-friendly Gift Bags
15. Fancy Jute Bags - How Fancy Can You Be?