ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Appoints Chief Risk Officer
Total Articles: 26
Aug. 08, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Harver Group, Wednesday announced the appointment of David Miller as Chief Risk Officer and Senior Executive Director. In his new position, Mr Miller will be responsible for managing the risk profile of Harver Group globally, working in conjunction with business heads and regional management to safeguard Harver Group´s risk model, which is parallel to the business strategy, while also protecting the company´s solid balance sheet.
“Our calculated approach to risk has allowed us to evade the worst traps of volatile markets and concentrate on opportunities that arise. We must continually be vigilant and we are extremely pleased that David will become a member of our global team to drive our business forward,” said Mr Koji Masuto, Director and Senior Partner at Harver Group.
David Miller joins Harver Group with nearly 18 years of diversified experience in Risk and Treasury Management, primarily in the banking sector. He will have overall responsibility for the firm´s risk management program. Miller spent a large part of his career at Merrill Lynch, both in North America and Europe, where he had various senior level positions.
“David is a immensely experienced finance leader with a combination of corporate finance, audit, and operating experience, and I have confidence that he will not only be effective in overseeing our risk management strategy but will also become a indispensable part of our senior management team,” said Chief Financial Officer Mr Masaaki Hisashi.
In another move to improve the company´s risk management structure, Harver Group announced that Arai Nakata, who is currently based in the USA as part of a transitional team, will return to Tokyo to assume the role of Head of Tokyo Risk Management at Harver Group.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray