ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Appoints Chief Risk Officer
Total Articles: 26
Aug. 08, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Harver Group, Wednesday announced the appointment of David Miller as Chief Risk Officer and Senior Executive Director. In his new position, Mr Miller will be responsible for managing the risk profile of Harver Group globally, working in conjunction with business heads and regional management to safeguard Harver Group´s risk model, which is parallel to the business strategy, while also protecting the company´s solid balance sheet.
“Our calculated approach to risk has allowed us to evade the worst traps of volatile markets and concentrate on opportunities that arise. We must continually be vigilant and we are extremely pleased that David will become a member of our global team to drive our business forward,” said Mr Koji Masuto, Director and Senior Partner at Harver Group.
David Miller joins Harver Group with nearly 18 years of diversified experience in Risk and Treasury Management, primarily in the banking sector. He will have overall responsibility for the firm´s risk management program. Miller spent a large part of his career at Merrill Lynch, both in North America and Europe, where he had various senior level positions.
“David is a immensely experienced finance leader with a combination of corporate finance, audit, and operating experience, and I have confidence that he will not only be effective in overseeing our risk management strategy but will also become a indispensable part of our senior management team,” said Chief Financial Officer Mr Masaaki Hisashi.
In another move to improve the company´s risk management structure, Harver Group announced that Arai Nakata, who is currently based in the USA as part of a transitional team, will return to Tokyo to assume the role of Head of Tokyo Risk Management at Harver Group.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help