ALL >> Education >> View Article
Total Articles: 38
Some people think that screen writing is easy to do. How hard can it be to put some dialogues and a story on 120 pages, but that's not all it takes to write a good script. It does include some dialogues and a story but there are some other major elements about which new writers don't think or overlook. Of course big production houses aren't going to buy your script, unless it has all those necessary elements in it. What are these basic elements? We can divide them into nine heads Ghost, Problem, Need, Desire, Opponent, Plan, Battle, Self Revelation, the new equilibrium.
Problem: is general difficulty in which MC (main character) finds himself in the beginning of the story. MC will be aware of his problem, but he won't know how to solve it.
Need: is an internal lack in your hero typically your hero has one great weakness that means your hero need is to overcome that weakness. Need must be fulfilled if the hero has to have a good life. A need could be psychological or moral or both. Psychological need: It is personal and it doesn't have a direct effect on anyone else, whereas Moral need: It is how to act in the proper way towards other people. Hero should not be aware of his need in the beginning of a story.
Desire: is a particular goal that your MC (main character) has in the story. Usually when MC succeeds to get the desire, he also fulfilled his need.
An opponent :is someone who wants the same thing which. Hero wants.
Plan: action is impossible without a plan. It is set of guidelines that hero is going to use, but it won't work.
Battle: is a final conflict. Where will be decided who is going to win the goal. It is a painful experience, and hero undergoes that change.
Self Revelation: MC (main character) learns who he is. And also learns the proper way to live in this world and at self revelation MC fulfilled his need.
New Equilibrium: everything back to normal except one big difference MC at a high level or lower level.
Ghost: It means an event from the past that is still haunting your hero or main character. It provides the foundation for any story. Ghost typically is the source of the Need of the hero. Ghost is also important because it is an internal opponent of MC. Typically, it is a great fear of MC and holding him back from the action.
These are the basic elements in a story. They will be present in every good story. So when you give your script to any production house they will consult with experienced script gurus who will look for these basic beats at your script, so, whenever you write a script keep these points in mind.
Education Articles1. Creativity And Creative Thinking
Author: Billy Mason
2. Huge Career Opportunities In Salesforce Field Today
Author: Riley Louis
3. The Tuition Classes For Kids In Dwarka Can Make A Difference To Excel In Maths And Science
4. 4 Basic Skills Of Hr Management
5. How To Create Business Unit
6. Overview Of Talend
7. How To Choose The Best Nata Coaching Centres In Chennai
8. Ibm Mainframe Training In Hyderabad
Author: IBM Mainframe Training in Hyderabad
9. Hire The Best Writing Company With Qualified Writers
Author: steve robert
10. Augment Visual Learning With posters
Author: Roomana Basha
11. Need Of The Hour For Every Student Or Professional - Wealth Management Course
12. I Want To Write Ios Apps. Where Do I Start?
13. Become A Professional With Python And Move Ahead With The World
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. When The Chords Of Piano Entice The Heart Of South Delhi
Author: symphony South
15. How Cognos Bi Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?