ALL >> Education >> View Article
Total Articles: 38
Some people think that screen writing is easy to do. How hard can it be to put some dialogues and a story on 120 pages, but that's not all it takes to write a good script. It does include some dialogues and a story but there are some other major elements about which new writers don't think or overlook. Of course big production houses aren't going to buy your script, unless it has all those necessary elements in it. What are these basic elements? We can divide them into nine heads Ghost, Problem, Need, Desire, Opponent, Plan, Battle, Self Revelation, the new equilibrium.
Problem: is general difficulty in which MC (main character) finds himself in the beginning of the story. MC will be aware of his problem, but he won't know how to solve it.
Need: is an internal lack in your hero typically your hero has one great weakness that means your hero need is to overcome that weakness. Need must be fulfilled if the hero has to have a good life. A need could be psychological or moral or both. Psychological need: It is personal and it doesn't have a direct effect on anyone else, whereas Moral need: It is how to act in the proper way towards other people. Hero should not be aware of his need in the beginning of a story.
Desire: is a particular goal that your MC (main character) has in the story. Usually when MC succeeds to get the desire, he also fulfilled his need.
An opponent :is someone who wants the same thing which. Hero wants.
Plan: action is impossible without a plan. It is set of guidelines that hero is going to use, but it won't work.
Battle: is a final conflict. Where will be decided who is going to win the goal. It is a painful experience, and hero undergoes that change.
Self Revelation: MC (main character) learns who he is. And also learns the proper way to live in this world and at self revelation MC fulfilled his need.
New Equilibrium: everything back to normal except one big difference MC at a high level or lower level.
Ghost: It means an event from the past that is still haunting your hero or main character. It provides the foundation for any story. Ghost typically is the source of the Need of the hero. Ghost is also important because it is an internal opponent of MC. Typically, it is a great fear of MC and holding him back from the action.
These are the basic elements in a story. They will be present in every good story. So when you give your script to any production house they will consult with experienced script gurus who will look for these basic beats at your script, so, whenever you write a script keep these points in mind.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma