ALL >> Education >> View Article
Tragedy Script Writing
Total Articles: 37
As a genre, tragedy script writing needs special handling because the writer has to become emotionally involved to get the best results. A tragic script has been defined as a form of art, which brings pleasure to the audience through depiction of the suffering of the characters. It may sound pretty paradoxical but the beauty of a tragic story lies in the struggle and the ruin of one or more of the main characters. The extreme sorrow resulting from a series of calamities, moral weakness or inability to cope with unavoidable circumstances has a magical effect on the audience.
Tragedy script writing has long been looked upon with certain degree of deference owing to the skill required in doing a good job of it. The tragic element has to be so realistic the viewers of the movie, TV serial or play should begin to identify themselves with the one who is enduring the pain. In this way the script will likely win greater acclaim for the writer, director, and viewers. When people relate to the performers, their senses are engrossed to the point that they may start to sob silently for them. This exactly what good tragedy script writing is all about - taking over the minds and hearts of the audience.
If not simple, tragedy script writing is not a Herculean task either. A few hints and you will be an expert in tragic literary outpourings.
* Equip yourself by reading plenty of heart breaking scripts and begin to get the hang of writing about disastrous situations. The more you read, the more comfortable you will become with tragedies. Utilize time well to build up a credible plot and each action should have logical repercussions.
* Do a thorough planning about every aspect of the tragic tale. Any event that does not fit into the climaxing catastrophe will not suffice.
* Take your time to write. The stop-gap periods help you to think up of newer ways to portray the lurking misfortune. Revise several times till you have polished the script to your satisfaction. Your hard work will surely be richly rewarded.
Get others to appraise your work. Tragedy script writing has a smooth flow for which opinion of others can do much. Have your final script read by honest people and not by those who are likely to give you positive feedback only. Instead, encourage constructive criticism from those with proven expertise in the field of script writing.
Education Articles1. Non-native Speakers Can Also Find English Teaching Jobs In Thailand
Author: Stuart Spindlow
2. Key Tactics The Pros Use For Chartered Accountants In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
3. Know Why Private Tuition Is Pretty Helpful For Children
Author: Hayden Bowden
4. Professional Tips To Play Guitar Better
Author: ALMADEN SCHOOL
5. Introduction Of Bootstrap3 Tutorials:
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
6. Short Term Courses At Deshbandhu College
Author: Shreyansh Shrivastava
7. Exploring The Features And Benefits Of Autocad
Author: Rahul Tripathi
8. Sap Successfactors - All You Need To Know
Author: tyrion william
9. Apply Apsc Recruitment 2017–18 For Post Of 393 Ae/ Lecturer/ Inspector
Author: Recruitment Result
10. Open The Door Of Opportunities By Clearing The Rhcsa Certification Exam
Author: multisoft virtual Academy
11. Digital Marketing Institutes In Hyderabad
Author: Mounika thumula
12. Learn Quran Online
Author: Paul Wright
13. Learn Holy Quran Online
Author: Paul Wright
14. Get Going With A Graphic Designing Course
Author: WLCI Graphic Design College
15. Significance Of Reliable Online Trading System
Author: Henry James