ALL >> Business >> View Article
Selling Homemade Cakes As Gifts
Total Articles: 449
Hey Mr. Grumpy – yes, I mean you sitting at the other end of the counter of the gift store. Are you listening? A guy yelled at Mr. Wilson - an octogenarian who has a gift card store at the Broad Street. Now, let me ask you did you get any message here? No? Then, sit back and take long breath and perhaps a glass of cold water and make yourself comfortable enough to read the aforesaid lines once more. ‘m sure this time you have cracked the underlying myth of the lines that I insisted for visiting once more.
What a gift seller should know beforehand?
From a marketer’s perspective a seller, wanting to own a gift store, should address the following questing before taking a plunge into it.
What makes the gift store rocking?
Why do you think people should come to you?
Where should you open the store?
What would you do to make sure first timers’ come back to your store?
Tips on selling homemade cakes as gifts:
• Making the secret recipes: A combination of factors contributes in making homemade cakes a rocking success provided you have the knowhow to an extent followed by zeals to experiment with. No chef on earth knows every minute details of making different dishes; what they bank on is their prolific knowledge on some recipes backed by years of experiences that allowed them to do permutations and combinations of ingredients thereby achieved a whole new product as the output. This applies to homemade cakes effectively. More importantly you are aware of the tastes and preferences of the people in the neighbourhood much better than anybody else. This can be construed as the first step in selling your homemade cake as a gift.
• Packaging: Once you are done with the cake just ponders over the issue of packaging. You have unlimited options here like buying some packets from the market and get your cake wrapped. But that won’t help you as it will not create an identity for yourself. Suggest to consult an expert on this who would ideally come up with some thoughts based on prevailing perceptions your neighbourhood. This way you will always have a competitive advantage catering to the particular niche.
• Personal Touch: The third step involves personal touch which will surely create a differentiation in products if not materially then aesthetically. How? Just add hand written name of the person neatly on the packet in a tasteful manner to whom it is intended to. Believe you me, this simpleton personal touch will simply create an awesome impact on the receiver.
• Be Proactive and Punctual: On special occasions like Mother’s Day or Father’s Day take the help of local newspaper vendors for distributing some leaflets campaigning about your homemade cakes which will not cost you big bucks for sure. This way people in the neighbourhood and adjoining areas will come to know about you. But, you have to be punctual in the matters of delivery as well on receipt of orders.
A piece of advice – never take your customers for granted. You have to be competitive and innovative enough to retain them for sure.
Business Articles1. Best Lawn Mowing Maitland - Fox Mowing Nsw
Author: Gerry Caxton
2. Older Video Tapes Can Be Easily Played In New Players
3. Hiring A Professional For Creating Digital Videos
4. Best App To Buy Stocks
Author: Ahrvo Web
5. Btech Admissions, Eligibility, Fee & Placements
6. Accommodation And Tourist Activities
7. Great Things About Solar Equipment Leasing
Author: Ross Barkely
8. חיתוך בירושלים
Author: DOMER YAK
9. How To Reach Your Target Audience
Author: For more details on our products and services, ple
10. The India Top Education Blogs
Author: Education Portal
11. Kellyville General Practitioner
Author: Dinh Nguyen
12. How To Choose & Install Hardwood Floors
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and opera
13. Hajj Packages With Shifting And Non Shifting Hotels
Author: Hafiz Ibrahim
14. Three Effective Business Communication Skills You Must Master
Author: christopher kaspar
15. Aumazing Community - Strength In Numbers Part - I
Author: visit us at fitness center boston, back bay best r