ALL >> Business >> View Article
Selling Furniture As A Gift Item
Total Articles: 490
A miser essentially refers to a stingy hoarder of money and possessions and the one who very often spend life miserably. Selling to a miser however not necessarily constitutes the group of people who spend relatively less; rather it’s the group of people alias consumers who very much price conscious. Our proposition of selling to a miser revolves around them only.
Who’s a real miser?
There is no such person who can be called a real miser. Still we come across a few people on earth who are too price sensitive on a product or service other than its quality. They are typically a set of consumers with myopic views and in reality constitute a chunk of market share on any product or group of products. You being seller can’t really afford to lose them always.
Dealing with a miser:
Dealing with misers would invariably involve offering deals that must appear catchy to them. But, the question is how to make a deal catchy to a miser or two. Before going further let’s figure out what in effect constitutes a deal.
A deal is an agreement in essence between parties that is usually arrived at after discussion fixing obligations of each. But, as a seller you may or may not get opportunities to fix a deal with a miser during his / her visit at your store. So, where does the solution lie?
Tips to sell furnitures to a miser:
Furnitures are generally costly propositions and hence selling furnitures to a miser may take your breath out. Is it? I think it on the contrary. Why? Let’s follow the steps.
• Apprehending a miser’s mindset:
The crux of having business or no business with a miser would greatly hinge on your understanding of that particular miser beforehand so much so that you as a seller can fix up your mindset and be ready with your weapons such as discount schemes, a range of products with varied price ranges alongside great colour combinations etc. to name a few. A few high definition pictorial presentations can do the wonder.
Here too I can’t ask you to devise a straight jacket formula since practical inputs during the course of your interactions with that miser will play pivotal role in deciding what would work best vis-à-vis the situation.
• Closing a sale with a miser:
You did the first step in this by way of simple reading / apprehension of the miser’s mindset. You need not have to be a psychologist to apprehend this. We come across hundreds of situations in our life that leave us somewhat adept in handling them in future.
They say, if you can’t convince then confuse. You will find this simple strategy works fine in many a case while dealing with misers. Bombard misers with offers and options over a period of time and you then be at the helm of affairs. The ball will soon begin rolling in your favour for sure.
• Admiring a miser:
You can make a huge difference by way of just admiring the miser. To make this happen you pay due respect to the miser’s opinion by way of your simple nods or a line of acknowledgement. While doing so you must be serious enough to be heard loud and clear to that miser. Follow this over a period of time and feel the difference.
You can’t really afford to lose a customer even if he / she is a miser. They say, bad news travel fast – really very fast.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions