ALL >> Business >> View Article
Selling Books As A Gift Item To A Homemaker
Total Articles: 449
They say, a Chinese wife and a Japanese cook will make a great combination for you to live your life to the full circle. I really don’t know how far it’s true as I haven’t been fortunate (???) this time with none of them. What ‘m trying to make out of this is that homemakers are the ones who make every home rolling and by saying so I wish to caution all prospective sellers that never ever dare to undermine this segment which virtually makes the wheels spin and they are the ones who must be considered seriously while you are targeting the mass market.
Who’s a homemaker?
A homemaker literally refers to a wife who manages a household while her husband earns for the family. But, in my opinion this is a myopic view of the word ‘homemaker’. Homemaker should refer to you and me as well as we too managed homes in our bachelor days and ought to manage homes while wife is out for some work or others. To me, a homemaker is one who maintains the household irrespective of his/her earning status.
Tips for selling books to homemakers:
Even though e-reading has gained momentum over the years now; still a lot many people regularly read paper books. To sell books to a homemaker you can try out the steps involved.
• Know your customer (a homemaker):
A problem well defined is half solved – so goes a saying that vividly tells us that your knowledge about your customers or TG (target group) will help you sail through the upheavals of your business cycles. Because, a sale takes place only when you customer is sold to your product’s features and attributes that he / she might have experienced at some point of time in life or yet to experience but banking on you. In both the cases you are the custodian of your customer and therefore can’t afford to shy away from your responsibilities.
Knowing the customers means perceiving at times about their desires alongside their tastes and preferences and actual requirements. During your selling career both as a salesman or a retailer you will come across many a situation where the actual products available – may be in quantity vis-à-vis price don’t suit your customers’ exact requirement or aspirations. Then, how to address it?
• Redressing your customers’ desires and aspirations:
You might get confused here on the thought that ‘m going to talk about monetary compensations, No my dear – certainly NOT. What I mean to say is that here you need play the role of a consultant even to a homemaker who’s not fully satisfied with the current product line vis-à-vis its costs. Why? Because, a homemaker always has to tread on a budget and therefore he/she always looks at value for money. Your role would be to keep suggesting homemakers to buy books that are currently offering discounts and freebees. Every homemaker loves to see a freebee or some additional thing/s within the budget. This invariably creates a feel good factor for the homemaker on you.
My suggestion is that you better look for creating more and more such feel good situations which will eventually make your business a booming success through your customer loyalties.
Business Articles1. Finding The Right Camera Bag Could Be Easy With The Discussed Tips
2. Contact The Right Audience And Executives With Pharmaceutical Companies Mailing List
Author: Jane Cannon
3. Understanding The Relevance Of Real Estate Services In 2018
Author: James Hopkins
4. Get Access To Highly Focused Quickbooks Users Email List
Author: Andrew Rayel
5. What Happiness Means To You- Certified Quantum Suc
Author: Christy Whitman
6. Some Very Basic Tricks To Get Your Accounting Right
7. Accounting Service For A Small Business Confirm A Smooth Running
8. Injured By A Drunk Driver Here’s What To Do
9. You Have To Visit The Bank's Site On The Web And Fill In The Application
Author: Brandon Jones
10. Bed Bug Treatment That's Effective And Affordable
Author: Steve Stein
11. Here Are 5 Tips That Will Keep
12. Here’s All That Your Angry Customers Want Your Business To Learn!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. Plastic Model Aircraft
14. An Ultimate Guide To Chlorinated Polyethylene And Its Properties
15. Schramsberg Blanc De Blancs 2012