ALL >> Business >> View Article
Making Someone Feel Special Through A Gift Card
Total Articles: 449
We all purchase our groceries and other items of daily use and / or need to lodge with a hotel while travelling. Very often we are handed out with gift cards or gift vouchers. These gift cards or vouchers carry some value in it that we frequently than not forget to claim. From a consumer’s perspective millions of pounds go into drain this way. This is one part of the story; but have you wondered gift cards too can be gifted to someone on the occasions of marriage, anniversaries or birthday celebrations which are generally promoted by banks or financial institutions? The fad in this segment has been the insurance sector in the domain of life, education or medical in general. We shall however confine our discussion in the arena of financial products only.
Ideas for selling gifts card/s:
There is no fixed format for selling gift cards since selling procedure varies from place to place and the origin country of the gift cards that you want to sell. On the whole you are the one who should play pivotal role in deciding what suits you the best in the matters of selling a gift card or two. The general approach on this however can be as below.
1. Identifying the right medium for sale: At first you decide what would serve your interest best – whether you would opt for selling it on one to one basis or upload gift card details on the relevant websites that sell such cards. Onus to mention, there are a few websites that work as a mediator in between the seller and the buyer.
One to one personal selling too can help you provided you try it out with your known circles such as family and friends.
2. Choosing Fast Cash or otherwise: If you are desirous to have fast cash through the sale of gift cards, then there would be a fair amount of possibilities that you would ultimately be losing on the commission part on sales.
3. Tying up with the right website: Here you are advised to sell or exchange your gift card directly through some website/s that provides this service.
4. Hitting hard where it matters most: Will you believe a Socrates to post a letter? No? Then you should better not place your confidence on those websites for selling your gift cards which in effect have very low or moderate traffic. Be with the boss for this.
Selling as well as buying are virtually two sides of a coin that happen in sync; but with a difference. How? During this process of buying and selling the title of the goods / item sold to the other person who purchased the same gets transferred in exchange for money or monetary value while the person who sold it loses the ownership. It reminds me of a fallacy – gaining at the expense of others always as the world itself has limited resources. But, in case of gift card sales both the parties gain leaving none to lose. Because, purchasing a financial product as gift card you have secured the life of your near and dear one while the seller earns handsome money towards commission. Have a happy selling!!!
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar