ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Fo Authors Need Portable Document Format
Total Articles: 34
If you write eBooks and you market them Online, you need to put your unique information into Portable Document Format (PDF) once your project is finished.
E-publishing is easier, more profitable and saves the author valuable time and money. No waiting for the printer, no middleman who keeps half the profits. No packaging or mailing, saving the author enough time that he can either write another book or spend a few hours a week promoting it.
Your Online audience wants the product instantly, and you can deliver it with PDF. You can send straight to your customer's inbox from your email or create a hyperlink on your Web site, or someone else's site, that downloads it with just the touch of a button. That's convenience for both you and your customer.
You potential customer doesn't need an additional machine like a palm pilot to read or store your eBook. You simply save it as a text file, and then transfer it to PDF to send out. Your buyers are more than happy to print out a copy or read portions of it on their screen at their leisure. Just remember to make your book shorter than the print version--7-99 pages are enough.
Portable Document Format--What it Is
This new technology allows you, the writer, to transfer your Word document files straight to a professional book coach or designer who offers Portable Document through the program Adobe Distiller.
1. PDF allows all the fonts and formatting of a printed book without the paper. You can illustrate or use graphics with this program. Be sure to format your book with alternate fonts such as "Arial" and "Times Roman." Keep them consistent.
2. You catch errors before they are too late and easily edit your Word version, then transfer the updated version to PDF.
3. Your PDF file does not allow any one who buys it to alter your words in any way, keeping it yours. With your email address and Web site URL on every page, it creates a safeguard your work.
4. With PDF you can produce good type and fonts, not different from producing any good digital document. Based on the Adobe PostScript standard around for many years, the rules that apply to PostScript also apply to PDF. While you can transfer the copy straight from Word to PDF, you will want to make a good PostScript file for your images and graphics first, then use Distiller to render the PDF. Just note that Mac users substitute Helvetica for Arial.
If you are a newbie or non-techie you can buy the PDF program for around $50 from a professional book coach or book designer, depending on the number of pages and live links.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake