ALL >> Business >> View Article
Tips For Landlords Before Letting The Property For Student Accommodation
Total Articles: 230
Before renting out your property for Jesmond student accommodation, it is important for the landlords to do their home work well. There is no standard or a written guide for it but there are certain things that you must keep in mind. In this article we will mentioning a few tips that will be helpful for you in renting your property for student accommodation,
- Put on advertisement
Start with putting on advertisement for your Jesmond student accommodation. Clearly define what you want and what do you have to offer. Describe the details of your property and amenities you have to offer. Mention the address and other contact details.
- Rent value based on property condition
Based on the condition of your Jesmond student houses evaluate the rent value of the house. If the condition of your property is good then you quote a reasonable rent and if you have many other extra amenities to offer then you will have an upper hand. The other factor that will affect the rent value will be the location of the accommodation. The location can fetch a very good rent and on the hand can affect it as well.
- Hire an agent
Next you can do is hire an agent. They will first evaluate and property and can give you an idea about how much rent your property can get. This amount could be more or less that what you would have evaluated. The agents will also help you in finding the right person for you. Since they are in contact with students on a regular basis, they can start getting prospective students from the day you hire them.
- Certifications for the house
There are certain certifications that your Jesmond student accommodation must comply and fulfill. you must have the following up to date certificates.
• Portable Appliance Testing certificate
• Gas safe certificate
• Electrical certificate
• Energy performance certificates
• Furniture, bedding and soft furnishings have the correct labels attached
And where applicable your property must be licensed as an HMO. If you are unsure of your legal obligations as a landlord the local council will advise you of what is required.
- Background check of the prospective students
Thoroughly get the background of the students checked. Your Jesmond student accommodation should be safe enough to be given to the person you have chosen.
- Interview the students
Make sure that you interview your student tenants well. Clear all your queries before signing the dotted line with them.
- Set terms & conditions
Put your terms and conditions of your Jesmond student accommodationclearly to your tenants. Things like notice period, Rent, Amenities and Rent increment after a year should be well mentioned in the contract.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help