ALL >> Business >> View Article
More Condos Like The Tembusu Launch Is Coming Up
Total Articles: 9
With the increasing figure of people staying in Singapore, there is certainly a essential to ensure that the management makes appropriate homes so that everyone will have a roof over their heads lest they become like beggars, sleeping round the streets of Singapore which will be very unattractive. As the economy progresses and becomes fix nowadays, more and more people are reserving higher status in their careers which thus, gives a good salary. By earning more money, people's nonrefundable income simply grows too, assuring a higher portion to spend on expensive items and goods.
For illustration, more working adults are interested in obtaining personal apartments than HDB flats as they would want to spoil and spend their time in the number of accommodations that are available in personal flats and condos. Hence, there is now a rise in the figure of flats that are being made in every part of Singapore.
The Tembusu Condo which has right now taken over the former Wing Tai's headquarters is commencing soon! situated near the path of Tampines road, The Tembusu sits on a unique freehold land and is just minutes walk away from Kovan MRT which makes travelling very convenient where travelling to town takes an estimated 15 minutes only! The Tembusu is located in a very planned land which is just convenient walk away from your dearly local food as Heartland Mall Kovan and Kovan Market & Food centre is just short-distance walk from The Tembusu too. Owners staying in The Tembusu will definitely be spoilt for selections.
The Tembusu is structed by numerous award-winning architects such as Arc Studio Architecture and Urbanism. With this, you can demand this wonderful flat to rise along Tampines Road and it will sure attract the attention of several passer-bys. Every apartment in the Tembusu Condo is precisely created, with a selection of 1 to 4 bedrooms units to capture to every of our interested client's need.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent