ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Four Things About Your Partner That You Can Find Out During The Dating Phase
Total Articles: 3
The major reason as to why people undertake dating is in order to find out things about each other, in order to ultimately make a decision as to whether or not they are romantically compatible. As it turns out, there are some four things about your partner that you can find out during the dating phase. We will now proceed to mention those four things about a partner that you can find out during the dating phase. We will also be trying to identify the ways in which you (as a participant in the dating game) can figure these things out. At yet another level, we will be trying to identify the relevance of these things.
This sort of knowledge can help you be more purposeful in your dating, leading to greater success in the final analysis. That is because, as common sense tells us, you are likely to be more successful in the dating game if you (consciously) know what you are looking for. It is also worth noting that if you don’t figure out these things about your partner during the dating phase, there is a chance that you’d come to learn about them when you are already too deep in the relationship. So it is actually very important that you use the dating phase to genuinely figure these things out.
Without further ado, the four things about your partner that you can find out during the dating phase include:
1. Your partner’s likes: here, we are not just looking at your partner’s hobbies and other such superficial things. We are also looking at things like the way your partner likes to relate, the way your partner generally likes to spend his or her time, the ambitions (if any) your partner has… and so on. You can figure these out in two ways. The first way would be by asking your partner directly, during dates. Another way would be by observing your partner closely, in a bid to figure him or her out. The latter approach is particularly good, because while a person can say pretty much anything, the actions tend to be louder.
2. Your partner’s dislikes: in this regard, you may come to learn that the things you like a great deal are actually things that your partner dislikes with a passion. That is important, because it would point to potential incompatibility. You can figure this out by watching carefully how your partner reacts to various things, in order to (over time) get a pretty good idea of what he or she really dislikes.
3. Your partner’s temperament: this can tell you whether your partner is likely to be an easy person to live with, or a hard person to live with. Temperament is not just about moods. It is also about how your partner reacts to situations, and the predispositions he or she has. This is not something you can figure out by posing a question directly to the partner. Rather, it is something you can only figure out by observing your partner closely.
4. Your partner’s basic life story: here we are looking at things like where and how your partner was brought up, his or her career life, his or her past relationships and so on. These things are important, because they are likely to have shaped him in huge ways. The way to figure these things out would be by bringing them up tactfully in discussions, and listening to both what is said and what goes unsaid.
Home and Garden Articles1. Things To Consider Before Bathroom Remodeling
Author: James Luke
2. Leading Dealer And Retailer Of All Types Of Carpets In Pune
Author: Carpet House
3. Top 5 Benefits Of Owning A Kitchen Chimney
Author: Brijesh Kumar
4. Why You Should Invest In A Hot Tub?
Author: Jason Marley
5. Home Ventilation System – Proper Roof Vents For Circulation Of Air
Author: George Dean
6. Steps Taken By Packers And Movers For The Safety And Security Of Goods
7. Designer Table Covers Create A Magnificent Table Tops
8. Creative And Interesting Ideas For Home Improvement Projects
Author: Cathy Irons
9. 3 Success Tips For A Residential Interior Painting Project
Author: Christina Chen
10. 3 Tips To Buy Best Spa Suppliers For Your Luxury Day Spa
Author: Jason Marley
11. Do You Have Retractable Pergolas Installed? Here's How To Maintain It
Author: Steve Nakousis
12. Shree Karni Interior Designers In Electronic City
Author: Shree Karni
13. Contemporary Privacy Screens Suggestions To Provide You The Privacy You Need
Author: Emily Stone
14. 9 Tips In Planning A Bathroom Remodel In Phoenix
15. Cheap Furniture Movers Auckland And Their Cost Break-ups
Author: Sophie Clarck