ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Four Things About Your Partner That You Can Find Out During The Dating Phase
Total Articles: 3
The major reason as to why people undertake dating is in order to find out things about each other, in order to ultimately make a decision as to whether or not they are romantically compatible. As it turns out, there are some four things about your partner that you can find out during the dating phase. We will now proceed to mention those four things about a partner that you can find out during the dating phase. We will also be trying to identify the ways in which you (as a participant in the dating game) can figure these things out. At yet another level, we will be trying to identify the relevance of these things.
This sort of knowledge can help you be more purposeful in your dating, leading to greater success in the final analysis. That is because, as common sense tells us, you are likely to be more successful in the dating game if you (consciously) know what you are looking for. It is also worth noting that if you don’t figure out these things about your partner during the dating phase, there is a chance that you’d come to learn about them when you are already too deep in the relationship. So it is actually very important that you use the dating phase to genuinely figure these things out.
Without further ado, the four things about your partner that you can find out during the dating phase include:
1. Your partner’s likes: here, we are not just looking at your partner’s hobbies and other such superficial things. We are also looking at things like the way your partner likes to relate, the way your partner generally likes to spend his or her time, the ambitions (if any) your partner has… and so on. You can figure these out in two ways. The first way would be by asking your partner directly, during dates. Another way would be by observing your partner closely, in a bid to figure him or her out. The latter approach is particularly good, because while a person can say pretty much anything, the actions tend to be louder.
2. Your partner’s dislikes: in this regard, you may come to learn that the things you like a great deal are actually things that your partner dislikes with a passion. That is important, because it would point to potential incompatibility. You can figure this out by watching carefully how your partner reacts to various things, in order to (over time) get a pretty good idea of what he or she really dislikes.
3. Your partner’s temperament: this can tell you whether your partner is likely to be an easy person to live with, or a hard person to live with. Temperament is not just about moods. It is also about how your partner reacts to situations, and the predispositions he or she has. This is not something you can figure out by posing a question directly to the partner. Rather, it is something you can only figure out by observing your partner closely.
4. Your partner’s basic life story: here we are looking at things like where and how your partner was brought up, his or her career life, his or her past relationships and so on. These things are important, because they are likely to have shaped him in huge ways. The way to figure these things out would be by bringing them up tactfully in discussions, and listening to both what is said and what goes unsaid.
Home and Garden Articles1. Choosing The Best Siding Color For Your Home
Author: Mary Morris
2. 10 Signs You Should Invest In House Awnings!
3. Best Ways Your Emergency Plumbers In Dallas Can Solve Your Plumbing Problems
Author: John DiFrancesco
4. How Does One Compare Washing Machines And Buy The Best One?
Author: Divya Sharma
5. Indications That Help To Sort Out Electrical Fault In Your Home
Author: Michael Soutter
6. Fcml India-delivering Counter Top Basins
Author: FCML India
7. Why Spray On Foam Insulation Best Safeguarding Option For Your Home?
Author: Zac Fogg
8. Staircase Ideas For Your Home
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
9. Key Things To Remember While Choosing General Contractor
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
10. Advantages Associated With Total Garage Concepts
Author: Gabriel Fulton
11. Install Retractable Roof Systems And Relish At The Outdoors!
Author: Steve Nakousis
12. What Is A Memory Foam Mattress?
Author: Aastha Kapoor
13. Areas In Which House Movers Adelaide Differ
Author: Bella Hodge
14. 6 Ways To Increase Profitability Of Your Appliance Repair Services
Author: John Nassar
15. The Chief Aspects Considered For Successful Township Planning
Author: Adam Leworthy