ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Five Types Of Marriage Relationships That Often End Up In Divorce
Total Articles: 3
There are some five types of marriage relationships that often end up in divorce. We will be proceeding, in a short while, to look at those five types of marriages. In each case, we will be trying to identify the specific situation that leads to the divorce. All this is, of course, against a background where the divorce rate is going up alarmingly, with predictions being that in a short duration of time, if the tide doesn’t change, majority of marriages will actually be ending up in divorce. Now one way of dealing with that particular situation is by exploring the types of marriages that typically do end up in divorce. The objective would be to ensure that one doesn’t end up in any one such marriage, because their long term prognosis tends to be very poor.
The five types of marriages that often end up in divorce include:
1. Marriage relationships gotten into due to the wrong motives: there are, for instance, people who get into marriages with the objective of getting rich, only to discover, once they are married, that getting rich through marriage isn’t so easy. There are others who get married to very highly attractive people simply with the objective of showing off their ‘trophy’ partners, only to discover that the said partners have very major flaws, in spite of their physical attractiveness. The way to avoid getting into this sort of predicament is by seeing to it that you examine your motives carefully, before getting into a marriage relationship.
2. Marriage relationships between people who are totally incompatible: what then tends to follow (once totally incompatible people marry) is a never-ending succession of arguments that often degenerate into quarrels -- ultimately leading to divorce when the relationships become too unhappy. The way to avoid getting into this predicament is to ensure that the person you get into a marriage with is a person who, given your likes, dislikes and temperaments, are reasonably compatible with.
3. Marriage relationships that are entered into in a hurry: often, these are marriages gotten into by people who are infatuated with each other, only for resentment to set in once the hormones that drive infatuation wear off. The way to avoid ending up in this predicament would be by seeing to it that if you must get into a marriage relationship with anybody, you do it in a sober way, and out of love (as opposed to infatuation).
4. Marriage relationships that involve immature people: the nature of the marriage relationship is such that it requires a lot of maturity. If immature people get into a marriage, they tend to start engaging in power struggles and pettiness that soon follows sees them divorced in no time. So, before getting into any marriage relationship, you need to ensure that you have acquired the right level of maturity.
5. Marriage relationships that involve selfish people: the nature of the marriage relationship is also such that it requires a lot of sacrifice and compromise. Now people who are selfish tend to be unwilling to either make sacrifices or compromise. Within the marriage context, that often leads to divorce. You thus need to ensure that you work towards developing a decent degree of selflessness, before getting into a marriage relationship with anyone.
Home and Garden Articles1. Four Useful Home Appliance Products By Naswiz Retails Pvt. Ltd To Add Ease To Kitchen Chores
Author: Shilpa Sharma
2. Bathroom Tiles Give The Bathroom A Better Look
Author: Suleman sidat
3. Choose Perfect Bathroom Tiles Gallery
Author: Suleman sidat
4. Theme The Hotel Rooms With Saavra Curtains
5. How To Clean Your Home Quickly For Unexpected Guests?
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Creating A Look And Style In Bathroom That Works For You
Author: Andrew Howard
7. Construire Un Cabanons En Quelques étapes Simples.
Author: Clement Lafontaine
8. Give Your Home A New Look With Carpet Flooring
9. Kitchen Design Trend: Blue Cabinets
Author: Mary Morris
10. The Best Advice About Ac And Heating Maintenance You've Ever Heard
11. Vital Aspects To Consider Regarding Crystal Chandeliers
Author: Rick Popes
12. Visiting A Fairy Garden Greenhouse
Author: Lauren Kyes
13. Roofing Maintenance – A Crucial Factor For Maintaining A Roof Over Your Head
Author: Chris Dgate
14. Picking The Correct Bathroom Accessories For Your Bathroom
Author: Andrew Howard
15. Nj Pest Control For Boonton – Get The Effective Rodent Control Services