ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ingredients Used In Immune System Boosters
Total Articles: 137
Aging is the biggest factor that causes breakdown of the body’s immune system. Despite being a common problem to all humanity, there is still no known remedy of preventing the immune system from weakening because aging. However, various researches have led to the emergence of immune system boosters. People all over the world are constantly looking for ways of boosting the immune system. This is because; the immune system helps the body to fight off diseases or infections that may cause harm to the body. Without the immune system, the body would have succumbed to the numerous infections that are out there today. A simple cold flu could be fatal to anyone.
There is now a wide range of products in the market that promise to boost the immune system. They are known as immune system boosters. These products range from injections, pills, and liquid medications. They help in boosting the immune system and their results are experienced must faster than the natural immune system boosters. However, you need to be careful when selecting the appropriate type of immune system boosters. Due to their chemical nature, some patients experience some serious side effects after using some of these products. Before using an immune system booster, study the ingredients used to make the product and identify anything you are allergic to. The process of boosting your immune system should not give you and other infections while at it.
Common ingredients of immune system boosters
• Resveratrol extract: this extracted from grape skins and the Japanese knotweed. It is a powerful antioxidant. The body has a disaster survival mechanism known as the SIRT 1 gene. Resveratrol helps in activating this gene. This gene is normally triggered to activate during periods of starvation. It increases the body’s energy levels, causing the body to oxidize the fat faster leading to a life span extension.
• Grapeseed extracts: these are antioxidants that are more powerful than vitamins E and C. It also has the ability to stay in the body for three whole days. Antioxidants are responsible for boosting the immune system.
• Acai berry extract: these are tropical berries that are filled with an abundance of antioxidants. Antioxidants are the primary solution to boosting the immune system. They also help in improving the heart’s health, detoxification of food and increasing the body’s energy levels.
• Green tea extract: for a long period now, green tea has been praised for the numerous health benefits that is possesses. In Asia, green tea has been is use as a treatment for millennia. Green tea contains the most powerful antioxidants.
• Quercetin: this refers to a powerful antioxidant that is commonly found I apples, onions among other fruits and vegetables. For a long time, quercetin has been in use as a treatment for circulatory problems. It also helps in treatment of allergic reactions by preventing the production and release of histamines. These are the compounds responsible for causing allergic reactions.
Are these ingredients are found in most immune system boosters available in the market today. They claim to strengthen the immune system thereby giving your body a better chance when fighting against diseases and infections. Some immune system boosters are produced using artificial ingredients, which may pose a danger to the patient in the form of allergic reactions. For this and more information,
For more information on Buyresverigen and Aging Reverse Products. Visit Today - http://www.buyresverigen.com/
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important