ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Can Help You To Relieve Arthritis Joint Pain?By Expert Author: Nix Polkinghorne
Herbs that have analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties are the most effective remedies to help relieve arthritis and joint pain. The benefits of using these herbal products are they don't have any side effects on your health.
Herbal remedies to help relieve arthritis and joint pain:
1. Boswellia is one of the best anti-inflammatory agents, and can be used in treating problems associated with arthritis.
2. Capsaicin or cayenne, which is a burning agent found in chili or capsicum is a wonderful pain reliever.
3. Ginger tea or grated ginger is helpful in relieving arthritis joint pain.
4. Two grams of devils claw should be taken three times a day. It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that help to overcome the signs of arthritis.
5. Take a teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix with one glass of water and take it every morning on empty stomach, it helps in reducing inflammation.
6. Consume a paste made out of aspen bark and white willow for effective results.
7. Horsetail is filled with silicon and it is very good for strengthening the tissue.
8. Extracts of licorice root and celery seed are wonderful anti-inflammatory agents for arthritis.
9. Blue berries, hawthorn berries and cherries have compounds such as proanthocyanidins and anthocyanidins. These are good for increasing and maintaining collagen.
10. In order to reduce the stiffness in joints you can use hot castor oil and massage on your joints.
11. Oil from angelica root should be added to warm water and used while bathing to treat swollen joints.
12. Applying moist, hot fenugreek packs on swollen joints help a lot in relieving pain.
13. A mixture made of celery seeds, willow leaves and wild yam may be combined with warm bath water. This is a good remedy for inflammation in joints.
14. You can also take willow bark tea two times a day. It is good for treating pain and swelling in joints.
15. Extracts of ginger are beneficial in treating arthritis pain. Ginger is a good antioxidant that helps the body in getting rid of harmful oxidizing agents.
16. Willow bark tea works like aspirin in relieving pain.
17. A cup of tea made out of papaya seed may be consumed often to help relive arthritis pain.
18. Taking garlic cloves fried in butter helps in reducing pain and inflammation.
19. One glass of warm water combined with honey and apple cider vinegar helps in reducing the pain.
20. Cod liver oil helps in treating swollen joints.
According to studies both Rumoxil oil and capsule act as a safe remedy in treating joint pain, inflammation and stiffness. Lack of side effects is main advantage of using Rumoxil capsule and oil. If you are looking for an ideal remedy to treat this condition, it is recommended to use capsule along with Rumoxil oil. In order to get the best result, ensure that you apply the oil before bath. Improving joint flexibility and cartilage regeneration are the important advantages of using these products.
Health Articles1. Abortion Clinics Contingencies That You Need To Know!
Author: Kumar Swaminathan
2. The Berkeley Acupuncture Clinic – All You Need To Know About Acupuncture
Author: Bina Jangda
3. Braces In Calhoun
Author: James mercer
4. Remote-controlled Sensual Toys For Long Distance Love
Author: John Dugan
5. Newly Approved Study Tells Stem Cell Research & Therapy Works For Autism
Author: Nupur Jha
6. Weight Loss Pills - An Easy And Proven Way To Lose Weight
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. How Restorative Dentistry Has Transformed People’s Lives?
Author: Ean Landen
8. How Are You Trying To Find The Best Cosmetic Dentist In Scottsdale, Az?
Author: Ellen Clarke
9. Can Aspirin Help In The Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer?
10. Herbal Supplements To Improve Testosterone And Male Stamina Safely
Author: Michael Jayden
11. Get To Know About Seven Unexpected Health Benefits Of Aromatherapy
Author: Manisha Nigam
12. These Sensual Mistakes Compromise Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
13. 4 Teeth Whitening Tips For A Whiter Smile
Author: Vikas Gowd
14. Ayurvedic Weight Loss Treatment To Burn Excess Body Fat Effectively
Author: Mitul Ranawat
15. Ayurvedic Treatment To Gain Weight And Increase Muscle Mass Safely
Author: Mitul Ranawat