ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Can Help You To Relieve Arthritis Joint Pain?
Total Articles: 116
Herbs that have analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties are the most effective remedies to help relieve arthritis and joint pain. The benefits of using these herbal products are they don't have any side effects on your health.
Herbal remedies to help relieve arthritis and joint pain:
1. Boswellia is one of the best anti-inflammatory agents, and can be used in treating problems associated with arthritis.
2. Capsaicin or cayenne, which is a burning agent found in chili or capsicum is a wonderful pain reliever.
3. Ginger tea or grated ginger is helpful in relieving arthritis joint pain.
4. Two grams of devils claw should be taken three times a day. It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that help to overcome the signs of arthritis.
5. Take a teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix with one glass of water and take it every morning on empty stomach, it helps in reducing inflammation.
6. Consume a paste made out of aspen bark and white willow for effective results.
7. Horsetail is filled with silicon and it is very good for strengthening the tissue.
8. Extracts of licorice root and celery seed are wonderful anti-inflammatory agents for arthritis.
9. Blue berries, hawthorn berries and cherries have compounds such as proanthocyanidins and anthocyanidins. These are good for increasing and maintaining collagen.
10. In order to reduce the stiffness in joints you can use hot castor oil and massage on your joints.
11. Oil from angelica root should be added to warm water and used while bathing to treat swollen joints.
12. Applying moist, hot fenugreek packs on swollen joints help a lot in relieving pain.
13. A mixture made of celery seeds, willow leaves and wild yam may be combined with warm bath water. This is a good remedy for inflammation in joints.
14. You can also take willow bark tea two times a day. It is good for treating pain and swelling in joints.
15. Extracts of ginger are beneficial in treating arthritis pain. Ginger is a good antioxidant that helps the body in getting rid of harmful oxidizing agents.
16. Willow bark tea works like aspirin in relieving pain.
17. A cup of tea made out of papaya seed may be consumed often to help relive arthritis pain.
18. Taking garlic cloves fried in butter helps in reducing pain and inflammation.
19. One glass of warm water combined with honey and apple cider vinegar helps in reducing the pain.
20. Cod liver oil helps in treating swollen joints.
According to studies both Rumoxil oil and capsule act as a safe remedy in treating joint pain, inflammation and stiffness. Lack of side effects is main advantage of using Rumoxil capsule and oil. If you are looking for an ideal remedy to treat this condition, it is recommended to use capsule along with Rumoxil oil. In order to get the best result, ensure that you apply the oil before bath. Improving joint flexibility and cartilage regeneration are the important advantages of using these products.
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab