ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Education ((master Of Science In Human Services)
Total Articles: 260
The Master of Science in Human Services Program is designed to enable students to develop high-level skills pertinent to professional and managerial employment in a variety of human services agencies, outpatient, and community-based organizations.
The specific student learning objectives for the Master of Science in Human Services are to prepare graduates with the advanced knowledge and skills to:
1. Advocate for clients through knowledge of community resources in the human services network.
2. Analyze major social issues, social problems, and current socio-political and socio-cultural events which affect human services.
3. Demonstrate competence in the basic methods/techniques used to evaluate individuals with mental health impairments, developmental disabilities, cognitive impairments, or other forms of disability.
4. Implement common psycho-social treatment approaches based on key theories and related concepts; define achievable goals of counseling.
5. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of legal and ethical standards affecting the delivery of human services.
6. Evaluate behavioral, cognitive, affective, and environmental factors in order to identify and set long-term achievable goals for human service clients.
7. Evaluate cognitive-behavioral, psychodynamic, neuro-psychiatric, and sociocultural aspects of normal and abnormal behavior, theories of causation, treatment approaches, and supportive models.
Master of Science In Human Services Curriculum
How Long Does the Program Take?
The Master of Science in Human Services is a 39 credit program. Classes take place in the evening and are either in a blended format (one day in class and one day online) or are onground (classes meet in a traditional classroom format). Semesters are divided into five 8-week modules (two in the fall, two in the spring, and one in early summer). The Master of Science in Human Services can be completed in approximately 15-18 months. Please note that graduate students can only take six credits per 8-week module.
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.
Education Articles1. Foreign Credential Evaluation For Cpa
Author: Ross Barkely
2. Chinese Language Facts
3. Chinese Language And History
4. Characteristics Of Chinese Language
5. 300-165 Exam Dumps
Author: thomas lamar
6. Cantonese Chinese
7. About Chinese Language
8. German Orthography
9. German Dialects
10. Geographical Distribution Of German Speakers
11. Early New High German
12. Advantages Of Learning German Language
13. English As A Second Or Foreign Language
14. 201-400 Exam Dumps
Author: thomas lamar
15. English As A Global Language