ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Education ((master Of Science In Human Services)
Total Articles: 215
The Master of Science in Human Services Program is designed to enable students to develop high-level skills pertinent to professional and managerial employment in a variety of human services agencies, outpatient, and community-based organizations.
The specific student learning objectives for the Master of Science in Human Services are to prepare graduates with the advanced knowledge and skills to:
1. Advocate for clients through knowledge of community resources in the human services network.
2. Analyze major social issues, social problems, and current socio-political and socio-cultural events which affect human services.
3. Demonstrate competence in the basic methods/techniques used to evaluate individuals with mental health impairments, developmental disabilities, cognitive impairments, or other forms of disability.
4. Implement common psycho-social treatment approaches based on key theories and related concepts; define achievable goals of counseling.
5. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of legal and ethical standards affecting the delivery of human services.
6. Evaluate behavioral, cognitive, affective, and environmental factors in order to identify and set long-term achievable goals for human service clients.
7. Evaluate cognitive-behavioral, psychodynamic, neuro-psychiatric, and sociocultural aspects of normal and abnormal behavior, theories of causation, treatment approaches, and supportive models.
Master of Science In Human Services Curriculum
How Long Does the Program Take?
The Master of Science in Human Services is a 39 credit program. Classes take place in the evening and are either in a blended format (one day in class and one day online) or are onground (classes meet in a traditional classroom format). Semesters are divided into five 8-week modules (two in the fall, two in the spring, and one in early summer). The Master of Science in Human Services can be completed in approximately 15-18 months. Please note that graduate students can only take six credits per 8-week module.
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake