ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Education ((master Of Science In Human Services)
Total Articles: 215
The Master of Science in Human Services Program is designed to enable students to develop high-level skills pertinent to professional and managerial employment in a variety of human services agencies, outpatient, and community-based organizations.
The specific student learning objectives for the Master of Science in Human Services are to prepare graduates with the advanced knowledge and skills to:
1. Advocate for clients through knowledge of community resources in the human services network.
2. Analyze major social issues, social problems, and current socio-political and socio-cultural events which affect human services.
3. Demonstrate competence in the basic methods/techniques used to evaluate individuals with mental health impairments, developmental disabilities, cognitive impairments, or other forms of disability.
4. Implement common psycho-social treatment approaches based on key theories and related concepts; define achievable goals of counseling.
5. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of legal and ethical standards affecting the delivery of human services.
6. Evaluate behavioral, cognitive, affective, and environmental factors in order to identify and set long-term achievable goals for human service clients.
7. Evaluate cognitive-behavioral, psychodynamic, neuro-psychiatric, and sociocultural aspects of normal and abnormal behavior, theories of causation, treatment approaches, and supportive models.
Master of Science In Human Services Curriculum
How Long Does the Program Take?
The Master of Science in Human Services is a 39 credit program. Classes take place in the evening and are either in a blended format (one day in class and one day online) or are onground (classes meet in a traditional classroom format). Semesters are divided into five 8-week modules (two in the fall, two in the spring, and one in early summer). The Master of Science in Human Services can be completed in approximately 15-18 months. Please note that graduate students can only take six credits per 8-week module.
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation