ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Education ((master Of Science In Human Services)
Total Articles: 215
The Master of Science in Human Services Program is designed to enable students to develop high-level skills pertinent to professional and managerial employment in a variety of human services agencies, outpatient, and community-based organizations.
The specific student learning objectives for the Master of Science in Human Services are to prepare graduates with the advanced knowledge and skills to:
1. Advocate for clients through knowledge of community resources in the human services network.
2. Analyze major social issues, social problems, and current socio-political and socio-cultural events which affect human services.
3. Demonstrate competence in the basic methods/techniques used to evaluate individuals with mental health impairments, developmental disabilities, cognitive impairments, or other forms of disability.
4. Implement common psycho-social treatment approaches based on key theories and related concepts; define achievable goals of counseling.
5. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of legal and ethical standards affecting the delivery of human services.
6. Evaluate behavioral, cognitive, affective, and environmental factors in order to identify and set long-term achievable goals for human service clients.
7. Evaluate cognitive-behavioral, psychodynamic, neuro-psychiatric, and sociocultural aspects of normal and abnormal behavior, theories of causation, treatment approaches, and supportive models.
Master of Science In Human Services Curriculum
How Long Does the Program Take?
The Master of Science in Human Services is a 39 credit program. Classes take place in the evening and are either in a blended format (one day in class and one day online) or are onground (classes meet in a traditional classroom format). Semesters are divided into five 8-week modules (two in the fall, two in the spring, and one in early summer). The Master of Science in Human Services can be completed in approximately 15-18 months. Please note that graduate students can only take six credits per 8-week module.
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning