ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
6 Ways To Get Baby Soft Skin
Total Articles: 5
There are several reasons our skin changes from baby soft to dry and wrinkled. For one, our exposure to sun dries our skin and results in cellular changes in our skin that therefore leads to wrinkles and fine lines. Dehydration also causes the occurrence of wrinkles, loss of skin softness and look of aging. Other factors comprise smoking, aging and poor diet. To help get your baby soft skin back, see a dermatologist in Arizona immediately. You may also consider these:
1. Exfoliate once every week to get rid of dead skin cells and bring your skin back to its good condition. You can buy or make your own exfoliating scrub like salt scrub. You can also purchase or create your own bath gloves or scrub sponge. Gently run the sponge with the scrub up and down your entire body except your face and genitals. This will remove not only dirt but also dead particles on your skin. Make sure that as you do this, you have water running on your skin.
2. Avoid too much exposure from the sun. If you can’t help going out because of your work or school, use a moisturizer or lotion that has an SPF of 30 or higher. Never consider lying in tanning beds also. If you find the need to go tan, use self-tanners. This will help you achieve a natural-looking tan without hurting your skin.
3. Apply moisturizer on your skin at least two times every day. Do this while still in the bathroom because it is at this time when the pores of your skin are still open. With this, you will also get to eliminate dead skin cells, which are the culprits to the dullness of your skin. Be sure to use a high quality moisturizing product. You may opt for those that are specifically made for babies. You may ask the recommendation of your dermatologist in Arizona for the specific brand that will work best for your skin type.
4. Use a fluffy towel so as not to damage your delicate skin. Do not rub it to your skin; just pat dry wet areas gently. No need to hurry.
5. Stay hydrated. Dehydration can dry and make your skin flaky. It can also increase your risk of wrinkles and fine lines.
6. You should also think about changing or forgetting some of your lifestyle habits that contribute to drying and wrinkling of your skin. Primarily, quit smoking as it can make your skin age. Specifically the chemicals contained in tobacco or cigarettes can impair your skin cells. Eat foods that are rich in vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, protein and minerals. Go for fresh fruits and vegetables. Improve your physical activities as well.
Who will not want to have baby soft skin? But with your age, is it still possible? The answer is a big YES. Follow the tips above. More important, you may visit a dermatologist in Arizona to make your goal all the more possible.
Beauty Articles1. Commerce Business In Digital World
Author: Commerce Business in Digital World
2. Some Nail Polish Mistakes You Need To Avoid
Author: Priyanshi Shaah
3. Remove Chin Hair Permanently
Author: Emily Limoges
4. The Best Nail Art In India By O2nails India
Author: shweta mishra
5. Utilize Beard Hair Transplants To Enhance Your Natural Look
Author: Most of the men are hiring beard transplant clinic
6. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Shampoo
Author: kiran kumar
7. How To Protect Your Skin From Harmful Uv Rays
Author: Noah Collins
8. Looking For Clean And Smooth Under Arms Without Any In-grown Hairs?
9. Makeup Tricks And Tips For Different Eye Shape
Author: Mohini Singh
10. What Is An Organic Pigment For Cosmetics?
Author: Koel Colours
11. Get Rid Of Acne Scars Today
Author: Robin Gordon
12. Natural Herbal Beauty Products In Bangalore Has Become Easily Accessible
Author: radhika gupta
13. Best Anti Aging Night Creams For Women
Author: Donald Brontes
14. For Easy Shampoo And Rinse, Get Well-equipped Salon Shampoo Bowls
Author: Jonathan Wong
15. Place Foot Care Products Close At Hand, Use A Pedicure Trolley
Author: Jonathan Wong