ALL >> Health >> View Article
Laser Cellulite Treatments
Total Articles: 137
The need to get rid of cellulite fast, has forced the development of new and advanced methods of getting rid of cellulite fast. More and more people are increasingly researching on how to get rid of cellulite fast. The answer to this question is the use of laser surgery to get rid of the cellulite. This procedure is known as cellulaze. It is fast because the laser attacks the internal tissues that cause cellulite directly. However, doctors say that this is a very delicate procedure and should therefore be taken very seriously.
How to get rid of cellulite fast with a laser
• It takes about 90 minutes to perform the whole procedure with the use of local anesthetics. It also involves making small incisions and has very little scarring as well. The affected area is injected with anesthetic solution and the disinfected with an iodine solution. A laser that is the attached to the end of a tube is inserted into the fatty tissue beneath the skin. The laser is pointed downwards and then heat is emitted. This heat is used to dissolve the fat and remove the bulges. The laser is then pointed sideways so as to divide the fibrous brands to make the skin plump out again. Both of these results are achieved instantaneously.
• After this, the laser is the pointed upwards so as to heat up the skin and in turn stimulate the formation of collagen. The results for this are experienced after 6-12 months. The laser is also fitted with a safety feature, if the heat reaches certain levels, it automatically goes off, thereby protecting you from tissue damage. The fractured fat the seeps out on its own. For anybody looking for how to get rid of cellulite fast, the laser technology is recommended because it has instant results. Only one treatment is required. The results of the laser surgery are also permanent.
This procedure has completely being investigated to ensure that it is completely safe to use. It also has the most effective results than any other method of cellulite removal.
What to expect after the procedure
• You will experience some bruising and discomfort. Small amounts of fluid may also leak through the point the incision was made. It is therefore advisable to wear a compression garment if this happens. This will help on reducing of preventing the leak of fluid.
• After the procedure, you will be able to resume your normal activities after a day or two. However, activities that are more strenuous can be resumed after one to two weeks or so.
• The results will continue to improve for the next 3-12 months after the surgery.
Cellulaze treats the fibers that are located beneath the skin. These fibrous bands are the ones that prevent the cells from pulling down on the skin thereby causing the uneven effect on the surface of the skin. It also stimulates the formation of collagen, which helps in thickening the skin and in turn adding elasticity to the skin.
The procedure is minimally invasive to the body. Local anesthesia is used to numb the area being worked on. This means that you will be awake throughout the entire procedure.
For more information on Buycellulitemd and How to Get Rid Of Cellulite Fast. Visit Today - http://www.buycellulitemd.com/
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important