ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Making Cheap International Calls From Australia To India.
Total Articles: 39
If you are regularly making calls from Australia to India, you probably feel a pinch in your pocket because of the calling charges you incur. Calls from Australia to India can be expensive and can leave you with significant charges every month.
Some people resort to using their carrier’s monthly international calling rates, under which you can get cheaper calling rates than a regular plan. Other people rely on VoIP to call India, which is generally more affordable than their carrier’s international plans.
A large expatriate population from India has made Australia their home and they make regular international calls back home.
Let’s make a comparison of the pricing you can expect from various companies providing calling services to India and find out the best way to make cheap international calls from Australia to India.
Below is a list of various services that provide calling services to India:
- Vodafone offers calls to India from Australia at $2.40 per minute to call landlines and mobiles. These prices drop to 10 cents if you purchase a $5 package which gives you 50 minutes of free international calls to India. A $10 pack gives you 125 minutes and a $15 pack gives you 200 minutes respectively.
- Optus charges $1.20 per minute for calls to landlines and mobiles.
- Skype, the popular VoIP application, allows you to call both landlines and mobiles at 9.2 cents per minute. You can also purchase a block calling plan for $1.49USD, which gives you about 120 minutes of free calls to India. In that case, your rates that drops to 1.2 cents per minute. However, it’s important to note that Skype charges an initial connection fee for every call you make.
- Rebtel is another up-and-coming VoIP service, which allows you make international calls from your mobile phone or PC. Rates for making calls to India with Rebtel are about 2.7 cents per minute to both landlines and mobiles. SMS costs are 4.3 cents per sms.
- simple call seems to be one of the most desirable this comparison, as their rates are lower than the rest of the providers and they don’t have any of the hidden charges or connection fees, which many of the providers levy on their users. Calls to India with simplecallwill cost you 2 cents per minute to landlines and 1.8 cents for calls to mobile phones.
So if you are looking for making cheap international calls from Australia to India, the best choice for you will be with a VoIP provider. With a VoIP provider, you don’t have to pay monthly fees or the exorbitant rates that carriers charge you. This way you get to talk to your family and loved ones for longer and you don’t have to worry about your budget. The best part about VoIPis that call quality is pretty good, sometimes even better than the traditional calling carriers.
SimpleCall provides best call rates to make cheap calls to India from Australia or allover the World, save your money & enjoy high quality low cost international calls for more info visit us at: http://www.simplecall.com
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Importance Of It Support Services For Your Business
Author: joyce custor
2. Xboxrepairer.co.uk - One Solution To Fix Your Xbox Issues
Author: Angel Smith
3. Alienware Laptop Repair Centre Uk/dellrepairer.co.uk
4. Mobile Phones Needs Best Apps
5. Easy And Innovative Digital Solutions-rank Up Technologies
6. Consolerepairing.uk Offers The Best Xbox Repair Services In Glasgow
7. Path Of The Fleet Can Be Observed By Vehicle Tracking
Author: Vivency Global
8. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Centre Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
9. Manchesterphonerepairs.co.uk Fixes Issues For Laptops
Author: Angel Smith
10. Exablaze And Solarflare Resolve Patent Dispute
11. Drupal | Higher Education
12. How To Define Your Own Services In Drupal 8
13. 10 Helpful Video Interview Tips In 2017
Author: Eztalks Lee
14. How To Create Custom Rest Resources For Post Methods In Drupal 8
15. Manchesterphonerepairs.co.uk Fixes Issues For Smartphones
Author: Angel Smith