ALL >> Art >> View Article
Tilda Swinton, Brooks Atwood, Omar Akram & Artist Ghass Featured In Award Winning Eyes In Magazine(t
Total Articles: 120
New York, NY, September 11, 2013 - Vivian Van Dijk, Editor-in-Chief and President of EYES IN Magazine™, (Periodic Publication), embraces the spiritual and the inspirational within the September edition of her critically acclaimed EYES IN Magazine. Issue 23 feeds the mind, soothes the soul and relaxes the body with special creator features, including Afghan- American pianist and composer, Omar Akram; Iranian artist Ghass Rouzkhosh; Scottish actress, philanthropist and artist, Tilda Swinton; and beloved industrial design creator and HGTV television star, Brooks Atwood.
Snippets of these interviews include:
Music: Omar Akram: Using Music to Build a Bridge
"Music can positively affect people on many different levels. It can be a tool to communicate culture and a remedy for suffering, just as much as it is a form of entertainment. I've learned to meld cultures and bring in instruments from around the world without hesitation." -Omar Akram
Art: Ghass: Painting from the Soul of Man
"I always wanted to give life to things that didn't have an identity. That's my quest. It's not for me to tell you something in my work; it's for you, what impresses you." -Ghass Rouzkhosh
Film: Vampires Come to Cannes: Tilda Swinton in "Only Lovers Left Alive"
"The wonderful benefit of working for a long time on something is that by the time you shoot it, it's just in your bones. It's really natural, that slowness is in the rhythm of shooting. It gives you a certain patience." -Tilda Swinton
Design: Brooks Atwood: The Mad Scientist of Industrial Design
"I just jump into a new project and see if I can drown. Fail like a rock star, that's what I tell my students. So I approach every project with a totally unique eye and perspective. And from the very beginning I try to take it out to an extreme nether-region of design and go as far out as possible. -Brooks Atwood
About EYES IN Magazine™ Corp:
As a publisher of the world's innovative creators & their masterpieces, EYES IN Magazine™ (MagBook) spotlights innovation in fields of architecture, art, artists, beauty, books, culinary arts, culture, design, fashion, film, finance, health, music, photography, real estate, science, technology and travel. It is a must read for anyone who wants to stay informed on global trends, upcoming and celebrity creators in these areas. EYES IN Magazine™ (MagBook) delivers a state-of-the-art visual experience into the minds & works of the most stunning creators under the artistic & innovative view from Editor-in-Chief, Author, and Art Director, Vivian Van Dijk. EYES IN Magazine™ releases digital publications once per month via the EYES IN Magazine™ app on the Apple Newsstand as well as on the Amazon Kindle, Google Play, and Barnes & Noble Nook. Access to EYES IN Magazine™ just got easier with our new Kindle Edition App available for Android free at Amazon.com - http://amzn.to/10FwejR.
The company also sells printed collector books via CreateSpace and Lulu.com. The publications are a beautiful extension of EYES IN Magazine's main brand, EYESIN.com. The Website is on average viewed by nearly 100 countries daily. Creators in those countries are the fruitful nutrition for exciting articles on the Website and for the monthly EYES IN Magazine™ (Periodic Publication). For media, self-publishing, PR for Creators and sponsorship or advertising inquiries, please contact Vivian Van Dijk at Vivian_Van_Dijk ( @ ) eyesin dot com dot
To learn more visit www.eyesin.com.
Art Articles1. The Ethnic Style Of The Ponchos
2. Knitted Ponchos Get More Notices During Winters
3. Ask These Four Questions Before You Hire A Video Production Company
Author: Urban Contour
4. Devin Suau's Young Friend Writes Children's Book To Raise Funds
5. Hire Aerial Filming Services To Document Work In Progress Of Mega Projects
6. Dance Classes & Music Lessons Make You Smarter
7. Dr. Chiufang Hwang's Memoir Grown-up Child Chronicles A Taiwanese-american Girl’s Culture, Chores An
8. Steps To Become An Interior Designer, From Designtab An Interior Designer Company In Kolkata.
Author: Design Tab
9. Birthday Gifts Ahmedabad - Handmade Designer Gifts
Author: WINKS OF JOY
10. Explore The Vision Of Freelance Advertising Agency Art Director
Author: Ryan Tim
11. Things To Consider While Choosing Wedding Photographers To Get The Best Photos Of Your Special Day
Author: snehal desai
12. Gain Perfection In Professional Photography Magazine With Creative Image!!!
Author: Photographer's guide book
13. American Artist Man Ray And His Muses
Author: SIKHA DOCTOR
14. Wall Murals Leave A Lasting Mark On Your Business
Author: John Trinh
15. Painter Brisbane: Best Painting And Painters In Qld Brisbane Call: 0402 468 741
Author: Painter Brisbane - Commercial painting, Residential painting, Industrial painting, and services, b