ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Landing Pages Best Practices To Guide Traffic To Your Website
Total Articles: 81
If you’ve decided to put creating your landing pages on hold while you focus on other aspects of marketing your web-based business, you’re making a huge mistake. Landing pages play an important role in helping you connect with new customers and will drive your target market to your website.
When you utilize landing pages best practices, you’ll see an immediate increase in the amount of traffic certain sections of your website receives.
What Are Landing Pages
Don’t confuse landing pages with home pages. The landing page serves as a kind of stepping stone to the actual meat of a particular section of the website. Based on the information a person finds on your landing pages, they will either follow links directing them to other areas of your website, or try a different type of search. There are several landing pages best practices you can use to ensure your pages match up with the proper search.
Elements of a Great Landing Page
Keywords/Keyword Phrases: It’s natural to feel like you should cram as many keywords on a landing page as you possibly can, but you need to curb this urge. Google’s Panda program has been designed in such a way that if it finds a high number of keywords on a given page, the entire website will be penalized, keep the keyword density to less than 1.5%. Landing pages best practices include you making a separate page for each keyword, instead of trying to incorporate several onto the same page.
Relevant Content: Landing page best practices includes using content that’s concise and relevant. Before posting the page make sure the content is typo free, accurate, and that it pertains to the keywords used for that particular page.
Simplicity: Visitors will use the page to determine if your website has the information they need. They want to be able to make this determination quickly. Making sure the page is nicely laid out, has clear text, and hasn’t been jammed pack with images gives the impression of organization and professionalism, which encourages visitors to stay.
Links: The purpose of the landing page is to help direct traffic to other areas of your website. It’s up to you to frequently check and make sure those links work properly. A broken link gives visitors a bad impression of your web-base business.
Landing sites tend to be found by individuals who have never visited the website before and have just run a very specific web search. The landing page serves as a place that in addition to find the information they sought, the visitor will also learn a little bit about your web-based business and should serve as a kind of introduction site.
Don’t lose sight of the fact that the page will be the very first impression an individual who has found it via an internet search has of the web based business, landing pages best practices ensure that it’s a great first impression.
The author of this article has expertise in website traffic. The articles on online marketing reveals the author’s knowledge on the same. The author has written many articles on landing page, optimization as well.
Internet Marketing Articles1. 5 Steps To Writing Shareable Social Media Content
Author: Kevin Nelson
2. Tips To Be Known Among The Top Seo Experts Round The Globe
Author: vijay kulkarni
3. How To Start Practicing As An Seo Consultant In India ?
Author: krutika sharma
4. Reliable Experts For Web Development Services
5. The Thing To Consider Before Opting For Mobile Ad Monetization.
6. Digital Influencer Agency | Influencer Marketing Agency | Aym Media
Author: AYM Media
7. What Is E-mail Marketing? Procedure To Perform E-marketing?
8. Your Construction Start-up Lacking Visibility? Try Online Directories
Author: Rick Greoneveld
9. How Anyone Drive Visitors To Your Article?
Author: Andrew Mccann
10. Top Media Production Companies – Producing High Quality Atlanta Meeting Videos!
Author: William Brown
11. Check Out For Professional Services That Fix Wordpress Hack Once And For All
12. Today's Online Marketing Systems That Make You Shine
13. Simple Guide And Personalization Search Engine With A Recommendation
Author: Indraneel Mukherjee
14. Can You Get The Essential Items At The Security Shop?
Author: Indraneel Mukherjee
15. Hack Snapchat |no 1 Snapchat Hacking Tool