ALL >> General >> View Article
Procedure For Immigration To Australia From India
Total Articles: 156
Australia is the sixth largest country in the world. The beautiful continent today is popular for places to travel or to relocate the biggest attraction of Australia is its scenic beauty. Recently, a U.S has come up with the survey result that Sydney is rated as one of the world's ten cities that offer the best quality of life whereas Melbourne was voted as the world's most livable city.
Every year many people come to Australia from India for holidays, studies or job. These migrants have made a major contribution to the economy of the Australia. Due to the high standard of living in Australia, the currency remains competitive. Applicants from India who wish to study in Australia are required to apply for a student's visa.
Student visas are approved by the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC). Moreover, it only approved only if the course is registered or part of a registered course on a full time basis, provided by an education provider registered with the Australian government to offer courses to overseas students. Student's visa holders can enjoy many benefits. An individual access to student subsidized health cover can be allowed to study for more than three months and can apply for part-time jobs. Only courses under the duration of three months can be undertaken on a visitor's visa or a working holiday visa. One can apply for a student visa after getting Confirmation of Enrolment.
Those Applicants who want to immigrate to Australia from India are required to apply for a General skilled migration visa, which is generally based on the skills or educational background of the applicant. This type of visa targets those skilled people who want to make their career in Australia and like to make a significant contribution to the economy. However, for that visa applicants need to meet the points test minimum pass marks of 120 to qualify for a skilled permanent resident visa.
The point assessment for visa follows the criteria of age, work experience, occupation and language especially English. The applicant needs to be less than 45 years of age and he/she should be proficient in English as tested by IELTS. Moreover, of course, relevant authorities should assess his /her education and work experience.
If the applicant has any relatives in Australia, he/she can strengthen his application by providing proof of the relation and the relative's residential status. English ability, skilled occupation and 12-24 months work experience, Extra points can be earned if the applicant's spouse meets the expected criteria like being less than 45 years of age. All applicants are required to go for medical and criminal checks before permanent resident visa is approved.
Generally, a permanent resident visa is approved for five years; however, after completion of four years, one can apply for citizenship provided specific criteria have been met. Several immigration-consulting firms have come up over the years to solve ones immigration issues and provide visa immigration assistance.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln