ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Microsoft Office Promo Code 2013 Get Access To The Best Offers On Office Software
Total Articles: 12
Purchasing an original Microsoft license can be a pricey affair. But should that keep you off world’s most popular productivity suite Office 2013? Not if you can shop smart, with promo code Microsoft Office 2013. Take a look.
Office promo code 2013 can help you optimize your buy in many ways – they either significantly reduce the cost of Office products, so the money you pay out of pocket is a lot less than the marked price or retail price. OR they help you grab amazing bargains and deals on suites and subscriptions.
Using promo codes for Microsoft Office 2013 on Office 365 Home Premium, for instance, you can get a free Xbox Live Gold 12 month subscription which lets you take Xbox online for a more complete entertainment experience. The package is a steal deal as it brings you improved ways to work and play, at a very reasonable price. And it’s simple to redeem as well – just three simple steps and bingo!
If you are a student, you can also take advantage of Microsoft Office Home and Student promo code. These are specially designed academic prices, meant exclusively for students, staff and faculty that make useful Office products available to the student fraternity at an affordable price. For instance, using coupon for Microsoft Office on Office 365 University, you can get 4 years of uninterrupted Office services at a subscription fee that 20% less than that of Office 365 Home Premium.
If you compare this fee with the amount you’d pay for a parallel Office suite featuring the same apps, you’ll realize that you’ve paid just 20 per cent of the retail price and secured 4 years of hassle-free Office services for yourself. What’s more, with Microsoft Office coupon codes on Office 365 University, you get access not only to seven stellar apps – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access and Publisher, you also get free Skype World minutes. Precisely, this facility allows you 60 minutes of free Skype calls per month to phones in over 40 countries.
Not only that, with Microsoft Office Promo Code 2013 on Office 365 University, you also get more than 3 times the Sky Drive storage of regular Office suites. All Office suites allow 7GB of SkyDrive storage. But Office 365 University gets you a total of 27 GB SkyDrive space. So with Office promo code 2013, not only do you pay less for Office apps, but also gain access to a bigger SkyDrive, better ways to connect with Skype and anywhere access to work with cloud connectivity. Moreover, with this pack, you can install Office on up to two PCs or Macs plus select mobile devices (the regular Office suites can be installed on a single computer only for its lifetime). A killer deal, isn’t it?
Now you can even try Office 365 Home Premium for free for one month. Similar offers also exist on Office 365’s business solutions – Small Business Premium, Mid Size Business and Enterprise.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing