ALL >> Business >> View Article
Advantages Of Using Acoustic Spectroscopy For Particle Size Analysis
Total Articles: 5
Particle size analysis refers to the study of particles to determine its size. This study is quite important for industries as it helps them to analyze the quality of product manufactured by them. It actually assists them in making sure that the item produced conforms to their standards or not, in terms of its nature and behavior under specific conditions. For such processes the basic consideration is to consider every particle to be spherical. It is done because it makes the calculation somewhat simple. However it is actually quite rare to find perfectly spherical constituents. Particle size distribution is employed in such situations. Here actually the relative proportion of constituents is calculated on the basis of its volume, length, quantity, area etc.
Now the question that arises is that how can such distributions be calculated. There are numerous methods for that too such as laser and X- ray scattering, image analysis, sieve analysis etc. The technique that come the most recommended is Acoustic spectroscopy. It is a non destructive methodology that comes under macroscopic fitting methods. It employs ultra high frequency waves in its application. The working of such method based analyzers is quite simple as it calculates the level of attenuation made in the high frequency waves as they strike the particles. More the attenuation, similar would be the proportional reading. Another important part of this method is that it is based on weight or volume basis i.e. It determines the level of attenuation in terms of its weight.
This technique is even useful of such dimension measurements in concentrated dispersions and emulsions. It does not involve any kind of dilution or sample preparation in its strategy. This is one of the major benefits of acoustic spectroscopy as dilution can affect the size of the concerned constituents. Moreover this method could also be applied to structured dispersions which often remain a subject of difficulty in pharmaceutical industries. In addition to this if you wish to resolve particle size distribution in mixed dispersion samples, it can also be done here. Nowadays particle size analyzers even come with Zeta potential measurement tool, which is also a quite important factor when you are dealing with emulsions. So you can see that this technique is quite useful and supports all kinds of samples.
To have such acoustic spectroscopy based analyzers for your industry you can search the internet about related services and avail one for yourself. Before you make the final decisions about any company do research about its experience, price range of products and the quality factor.
The author is a chemical analyst. In this article he explains the advantages of acoustic spectroscopy technique for particle size distribution analysis.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better