ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Do You Know The Do's And Dont's Of Facial Massage
Total Articles: 1
Professionally performed massage is considered quite beneficial for skin. Face massage not only improves the condition of your skin, but also slows ageing. It also enables the skin to breathe which makes it look healthy and beautiful. Here are some points and do's and dont's to keep in mind.
Do's of facials
Face and Neck area should be massaged thoroughly. It should gentle be gentle to the skin.
It is not only products that are important. The rhythm of massage is also quite important. It should be follow inner to outer motions. Massaging with palm will help you cover a wider area.
Be generous while applying cream as insufficient amount of cream will prevent hands from gliding smoothly over the skin causing excessive stimulation. This is of paramount importance if you have a dull and dry skin.
Smoking and drinking reduces oxygen supply to your skin which also causes your skin to become dull and wrinkled.
Protect your skin from harsh sun. Wear sunscreen at least 20 minutes before your skin is exposed to the sun.
Give yourself facial at least once a week. Your regime should include- cleansing, exfoliation, black head removal, mask, steaming and moisturizer.
Don’t of facials
Refrain from rubbing skin too hard as it could result in rash and red skin.
Moisturising is an important part of massage so moisturise your skin to keep it hydrated.
Eye area should not be ignored. Massage it gently while cleaning. Get a good quality eye cream for moisturising.
Neck is the area that shows first the signs of ageing, hence it should not be ignored while massaging.
Besides getting face massage regularly, take proper intake of vitamin C as it is a natural anti oxidant. Fresh fruits such as lemons, oranges, papayas and their juices contain Vitamin C.
Amit Sharma, is one of Geelong's beauty salons specialist running reputed hair and beauty salons that's provides stunning beauty services. He often tweets and blogs about latest beauty tips and trends from his hair and beauty salon.
Beauty Articles1. Things About Natural Care Hair Products You Have To Experience It Yourself
Author: Scott Watkins
2. Here's What No One Tells You About Cat Earrings And Studs
Author: Hugo McCoy
3. Understanding The Benefits Of Using Face Masks
Author: Keerthi Mamidi
4. Esthechoc - The World's First Anti-aging Beauty Chocolate
Author: A J
5. Looking For Skin Care Services, Get Healthy And Glowing Skin
6. Use Cotton Moisturizing Gloves For Soft Hands
Author: Ronald Abrams
7. All You Need To Know About Growth Factors In Skin Creams
Author: Micheal Shawn
8. How To Choose The Best Tanning Clinic For Your Health And Wallet
Author: Huma Mahmood
9. Guide To Proteins Supplements
Author: Nimesh Thakkar
10. Beauty Also Lies In The Art Of Managing Your Hair
Author: Scott Watkins
11. Best Gaming Mouse: Factors To Consider
Author: milferrr kissewer
12. Talcum Powder, The Source Of Freshness
Author: Daniel Bennett
13. Intriguing Benefits Of Essential Oil Diffusers
Author: Radha Beauty
14. Tips For Buying Jewelry That Can Go Flawlessly With Regular-wear
Author: Olivia Henriques
15. Cosmetic Colours: A Detailed Understanding