ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Do You Know The Do's And Dont's Of Facial Massage
Total Articles: 1
Professionally performed massage is considered quite beneficial for skin. Face massage not only improves the condition of your skin, but also slows ageing. It also enables the skin to breathe which makes it look healthy and beautiful. Here are some points and do's and dont's to keep in mind.
Do's of facials
Face and Neck area should be massaged thoroughly. It should gentle be gentle to the skin.
It is not only products that are important. The rhythm of massage is also quite important. It should be follow inner to outer motions. Massaging with palm will help you cover a wider area.
Be generous while applying cream as insufficient amount of cream will prevent hands from gliding smoothly over the skin causing excessive stimulation. This is of paramount importance if you have a dull and dry skin.
Smoking and drinking reduces oxygen supply to your skin which also causes your skin to become dull and wrinkled.
Protect your skin from harsh sun. Wear sunscreen at least 20 minutes before your skin is exposed to the sun.
Give yourself facial at least once a week. Your regime should include- cleansing, exfoliation, black head removal, mask, steaming and moisturizer.
Don’t of facials
Refrain from rubbing skin too hard as it could result in rash and red skin.
Moisturising is an important part of massage so moisturise your skin to keep it hydrated.
Eye area should not be ignored. Massage it gently while cleaning. Get a good quality eye cream for moisturising.
Neck is the area that shows first the signs of ageing, hence it should not be ignored while massaging.
Besides getting face massage regularly, take proper intake of vitamin C as it is a natural anti oxidant. Fresh fruits such as lemons, oranges, papayas and their juices contain Vitamin C.
Amit Sharma, is one of Geelong's beauty salons specialist running reputed hair and beauty salons that's provides stunning beauty services. He often tweets and blogs about latest beauty tips and trends from his hair and beauty salon.
Beauty Articles1. Commerce Business In Digital World
Author: Commerce Business in Digital World
2. Some Nail Polish Mistakes You Need To Avoid
Author: Priyanshi Shaah
3. Remove Chin Hair Permanently
Author: Emily Limoges
4. The Best Nail Art In India By O2nails India
Author: shweta mishra
5. Utilize Beard Hair Transplants To Enhance Your Natural Look
Author: Most of the men are hiring beard transplant clinic
6. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Shampoo
Author: kiran kumar
7. How To Protect Your Skin From Harmful Uv Rays
Author: Noah Collins
8. Looking For Clean And Smooth Under Arms Without Any In-grown Hairs?
9. Makeup Tricks And Tips For Different Eye Shape
Author: Mohini Singh
10. What Is An Organic Pigment For Cosmetics?
Author: Koel Colours
11. Get Rid Of Acne Scars Today
Author: Robin Gordon
12. Natural Herbal Beauty Products In Bangalore Has Become Easily Accessible
Author: radhika gupta
13. Best Anti Aging Night Creams For Women
Author: Donald Brontes
14. For Easy Shampoo And Rinse, Get Well-equipped Salon Shampoo Bowls
Author: Jonathan Wong
15. Place Foot Care Products Close At Hand, Use A Pedicure Trolley
Author: Jonathan Wong