ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Be Confident About Your Trip With Travel Insurance
Total Articles: 141
It is usual for many travelers to feel confident about their safe and hassle-free travelling. They feel confident about their good health. Spending in thousands on return trip and allocating a flexible amount for sight seeing and shopping are the important aspects they consider. What they ignore is the little premium amount they need to pay for getting insured for their trip. Yes, travel insurance in India is still in a nascent stage. Majority of travelers within the country hardly get insured for their trip. Those overseas travelers who are aware about the inconveniences, high medical expenses abroad, and other trip hassles do buy it. Many travelers visiting Schengen countries are bound to buy travel insurance because it is mandatory.
Why should you buy travel health insurance in India when you are all ready to visit any overseas destination? You may be fit and fine but you never know when a medical emergency may require you to get hospitalized. And hospitalization in foreign countries is a highly expensive affair. If you are insured, medical expenses incurred, if any, are taken care of by the travel insurance company. Besides, you may face other hassles such as losing your passport, luggage, encounter trip delay cancellation, and the list goes on. Get quotes and compare travel insurance policies at a popular online insurance aggregator or portal which enlists all top and reliable providers of travel insurance in India. Using the user-friendly tools on an Insurance portal, you can get quotes in seconds, compare policies, and buy using your credit card or debit card. A few insurance websites also facilitate buyers to pay via cheque.
There are quite a few travel insurance companies. If you are a senior citizen aged between 65-70 years, you need to conduct a few medical tests; the medical examination should be done by an MD certified physician. You need to submit report of complete blood count, fasting blood sugar, electrocardiography, SGOT (Serum Glutamic Oxaloacetic Transaminase), serum creatinine, and total cholesterol. No medical check-up is required up to 65 years to buy travel insurance with some companies. It is, however, best to check with the company before you purchase.
All travel insurance companies give you door-to-door cover, i.e. you are entitled to enjoy the benefits of your policy right from the time you leave home till the time you return back. Adventure sports lovers can take full advantage of their holidays with travel insurance by paying just a meager additional premium. It covers adventure sports. Explore more features of travel insurance policies online, compare these plans and buy the one that suits your travel needs. Happy Journey!
It is very essential to have a travel insurance policy. Author Pranav Sharma is an experienced insurance professional and widely read expert on general insurance based in Mumbai. Pranav helps readers opt for best travel insurance policy in India.
Insurance Articles1. Infoglobaldata Launches Accurate And Verified Database Of 128,132 Insurance Agents Email List
Author: Mark Griffith
2. Why Your Parents Need A Separate Health Insurance Plan
Author: Willie Gunn
3. Professional Mortgage Loan Advisors Can Help You Choose The Best Deal Suitable For Your Financial Ne
4. Select The Best Personal Loan In Pakistan
Author: Muhammad Waqar Asghar
5. 5 Tips From Miami Nationwide Auto Insurance Providers
6. Things To Know About Travel Insurance An Effortless Way To Safeguard Your Trip
Author: James felix
7. Top 5 Tips To Compare Funeral Insurance Rates
Author: Funeral Insurance NZ
8. Property Insurance Claims New Jersey: Areas To Cover And Points To Note
9. Ambulance Cover In Australia | Ambulance Insurance | Iselect
10. Overseas Visitor Cover In Australia | Visitor Insurance | Iselect
11. An Affordable Auto Insurance California Leads To A Secure Future
12. Road Rash: 10 Random Car Facts You Didn't Know
Author: Pranavi Jain
13. 5 Tips On Reducing Auto And Boat Insurance Premiums
14. Private Health Patients Have Waiting Lists Half The Length Of The Public System
15. Important Considerations To Review Before Purchasing A Covered California Insurance Plan
Author: Sandra Pianalto