ALL >> Others >> View Article
Let Us Discuss Types Of Abrasive Particle Abrasion
Total Articles: 61
When taking the research about diamond tools’ abrasion mechanism, you would know that during the whole abrasion process, there is one step named as abrasive particles abrasion. As you know, the quality of diamond tools are mainly dependent on the quality of abrasive particles, therefore it is important to know types and results of abrasive particles abrasion, which is the exact topic discussed in the following article.
According to different types, abrasive particles abrasion can be divided into a few steps, including the whole abrasive particles, tiny broken abrasive particles, macroscopic broken abrasive particles, abrasive particle dropped and abrasive particle rubdown. Do you know how to judge abrasion phases, including rapid abrasion at beginning, and stable abrasion at intermediate stage and accelerated abrasion finally? You’d better consider the proportion of these abrasive particle forms and the processing tools and processing materials. According to the scientific research, during the first rapid abrasion phase, the proportion of whole abrasive particle would be higher than that in stable stage because you know at this time diamond tools are new one or just grinded before, abrasive particles have large extensibility and lots of them will not play the role of cutting or grinding. At the same time, because of not enough holding strength, the proportion of abrasive particle dropped is also higher than the second phase. Then during the stable abrasion phase, the main phase is the friction abrasion, in detailed, low proportion of microcosmic broken abrasive particles and high proportion of friction abrasion, it is the signal that there is no keenness condition by grinding wheel itself and it is not beneficial for processing.
During the experiment of using diamond grinding wheel to cut aluminium oxide and ceramics, the main abrasion on grinding wheel would include abrasive particles abrasion and abrasive particles dropped, on the other experiment of using diamond circular saw blade to cut granites, saw blade will lots its better cutting performance because of abrasive particles macroscopical broken and its dropped, when the number of abrasive particles broken or dropped is about 1/3 of whole abrasive particles, diamond tools would lost their cutting ability. When using diamond tools to process stone materials and concrete materials, scientists pay their attention on diamond condition and the binding agent status, it shows that the longer time of whole abrasive particles kept, the easier processing process, and meanwhile diamond tools have better performance of wear-resisting. After a long time cutting, abrasive particle will be blunt.
Let me introduce Flostools to you, which is the professional Circular Saw Blades Manufacturer in China. You can get panel cutting saw blades, together with wood cutting saw blade at here with affordable price.
Others Articles1. Shuraa Business Center – Hamsah Building, Karama
2. Minka Lavery Chandeliers Create Pleasant Light And Are Cost-effective
Author: Bryson Kaleb
3. How To Use Other Materials To Prevent Red Fiberglass Foam Insulation
Author: Aaron Abrams
4. Wooden Furniture Online - Indian Crafts
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
5. How To Fix Common Brother Laser Printer Error
Author: Printer Technical Support Number
6. How To Fix "color Cartridges Full But Not Printing" In Your Brother Printer
Author: Printer Technical Support Number
7. Dog Walker Offering Professional Dog Walking Services Can Be Very Handy Once Hired!
Author: Alexandra Walker
8. Oracle Xml Online Training In Hyderabad - Ecorptrainings
9. Oracle Webcenter Sites Archonline Training In Hyderabad - Ecorptrainings
10. Oracle Webcenter 11gonline Training In Hyderabad - Ecorptrainings
11. Oracle Upkonline Training In Hyderabad - Ecorptrainings
12. Oracle Time And Laboronline Training In Hyderabad - Ecorptrainings
13. Oracle Site Studioonline Training In Hyderabad - Ecorptrainings
14. Oracle Rms Technicalonline Training In Hyderabad - Ecorptrainings
15. 4 Features You Have To Consider When Buying A Wheelchair
Author: Nathan Crowley